Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

OK, GE was supposed to meet up with RedChevy yesterday ... neither has been heard from since. I suspect stump water may be involved.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Stump water or the two of them acting like school girls when stupid raw horsepower is involved? You know as well as I do how intoxicating horsepower can be.

I suspect that GE has to move on this morning. So RedChevy outta pop up soon, unless of course he is the latest victim of the Deer Slayer.

Didn't help. GE told me last night that he is already over powering all the tracks he's been to so far with that supercharged elephant motor. Can you imagine that? GE has too much horsepower for the track? Say it ain't so Joe!!

He's promised to send me a video of the girlfriend sitting in the front passenger seat. I guess she hasn't filled her drawers yet. Still I'll bet the looks are priceless.

I got to admit they got one thing right for sure....

"it's a full on build that gets beat on like it's a cheap rental."

Imagine this wicked thing as your daily driver too?

Some of the best photos of the car I've seen yet (that I didn't take at least) in this article too.

• Like 1

I love the comment about "going full-kill race car"....if he only know how true that really is!

• Like 1

I talked with GE last night for a few minutes. As I said before, he claims he's been over powering all the tracks he has gone to. He told me had to start the races in 3rd gear because if he started in first or second, he'd light up the tires and smoke them badly. He said he wore out a brand new set of Hankok tires this trip. Sounds like he wants to make some changes to the rear end / rear end cradle to help him better plant the horsepower that he has. 

He told told me about a Shelby Mustang that he put in its place and a Hellcat that tried to challenge him. He spanked the Mustang real hard around Pigeon Forge. He blew away the Hellcat in an instant, but I will let him give you those details. The Mustang story was especially entertaining.

Still he said he won some products/prizes as part of this whole experience. The net worth exceeds the cost of the trip, so good for him.

He said he has downloaded only a third of his videos so far. He said he has one of the girlfriend taking videos and talking and you can hear her helmet hit the roll bar. He said it was pretty funny.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

• Founders
23 minutes ago, Frosty said:

The net worth exceeds the cost of the trip, so good for him.

Wow, that awesome!

23 minutes ago, Frosty said:

He said he has one of the girlfriend taking videos and talking and you can hear her helmet hit the roll bar. He said it was pretty funny.

:rofl: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy guys!!  The trip was a blast and a whole lot of fun. I definitely need Coy(redchevy) as my crew chief. Oh and main fuel guy LOL.  Yup, I over powered the track from all get out.  And yes, I started in 3rd gear and still smoked the dang tires. Now the tires were Pirelli's and yes a new tire is needed. So, finally continental has my tires that I need. So, maybe just maybe I want have to change setup in the rear. Waiting on those tires to test. Stand by for results lol.  Yes, the girl friend did bash her head on the rollcage a few times and I laughed my butt off. She didn't get hurt at all. She actually had a blast riding in the car with me which was really cool. 

Now, about that mustang. Well, be it as you may. I was riding down the road with already 8 hours on the car since I left Jasper, IN. Well, this goofball comes off the ramp and powers it by me and cuts me off. So, just to screw with him I got on his butt really quick. I wasn't pissed just having some fun. Well, I would let him get out front a bit then reel him in fast. Well, he decides to romp on it and pass this vehicle on the left. I let him get even with the car he was passing then hammered it and went right and blew by him like a rocket on a string. Well, lets just say this. He was just a spot in my mirror. Well, he comes up really slow on my left and I lowered the window and looked at him and both of us laughed and pointed at him. :lol::lol:  Now, that weak hellkitty as I call them. Pulls up to me at a light and wants to play. We both had the windows down and I just told him step down. Well, I blew his doors off and sent him home packing his 90k car back home. Just to let ya'll know I do not do anything that would hurt anyone on the road. I rarely do this at all unless it's on a track in controlled situations. So, Don't Do This On the Road Please!!     

With all that said. Yup still uploading video and editing them. I will put some on here soon. Modern Mopar, Bangshift, and Protouring did articles on the car. And I believe a few more not sure of the names but, I'll find out. But, I had a blast with all the friends and messing around with a good friend in Nashvegas Coy. It's always a blast  being around him!! Just like being around Notallthere, Frosty, and Pro. Great guys:D  

In most of the pics below I have my co-pilot in the car with me :D

FM3-CnC-BG_78-768x512.jpg

18121437_1098342003604688_2646838460405271211_o.jpg

18121886_1098341600271395_7247362109131881924_o.jpg

18121493_10158647268785078_3293868774958518433_o.jpg

18156385_1098341173604771_8606647969594200934_o.jpg

18156066_1098341423604746_5217639307766161693_o.jpg

Edited by Guitarsextreme
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders
16 minutes ago, Professur said:

He didn't say the car got rear ended.

I'm not sure I want to expire this statement further

16 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Well, I got rear ended on thursday morning on the way to work. I put the car in the shop and it'll be all fixed up like brandy new.

How's the coyote?

Do ya' think the race naked thing on the back might have had something to do with it?

11 hours ago, Professur said:

If Ned Beatty looked good to the boys from Antree, GE ain't got a prayer.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Professur said:

Did he get caught running shine again?

• Like 1

Yup, that's right. Ya'll read it correctly. I got rear ended by a truck in the beast. It's just mostly paint with a few small dings. The bumper took all the damage. I'm just glad that it was more of a glance impact rather than a hard impact. And am I ever so, dang glad that I hadn't installed the new rear end that I made out of aluminum and painted as of yet. Wew, that wouldn't have been purty.  If all goes well, I should have it back before the weekend woo hoo!!  Hopefully!!

Ringo - Yes I do have the worst luck !!

Pro - Yep LOL

Frosty - That ned beaty thingie was just so wrong LMAO. But, the coyote should be finished this week.

Notallthere - not this time LOL

Now, I did get a ticket in the truck this past weekend while in the mountians DOH!!

Now, on another note. Actually, some good news this time can you actually believe it "good news" !!!  imagine if you will. On a nice cool sunny day. While working on a certain orange car in the garage tweaking away. When asking a certain lady "the garage assistant" to pass over a wrench and help me tweak a bolt. I slide out from under the car all greasy and dirty. And asked her to marry me and she said yep!! Without any hesitation.  So, I guess that I is engaged now!!  Couldn't be any happier!! 

• Like 2

You dumb FORD. Run. RUN!!!!!!

Boy .. Ah Say, Boy, you been drinkin' too much of that rock gut. Rotting yer brain. Get married ... what the hell are ya thinking.

Edited by Professur
  • Like 1

GE - is there any original sheet metal left on that car except perhaps the roof?

I suppose we are talking about getting a ticket in the black pickup? The one with the Hemi....and the Rumble Bee stripe on it? No officer, I didn't do anything to attract attention to my stupid self. No stump water here. Nothing to see....

I had a very wise boss that told me once that when a man falls in love that part of his brain shuts off until about 6 months to a year after the wedding. He wakes up in a cold sweat with this "creature in curlers" lying next to him in bed and he silently screams to himself "what the hell did I just do to my life!". Honestly, I think we are still waiting for that part of your brain to wake up from your first marriage. You still ain't right, even without stump water. I think notallthere and Professur will attest to that.

Pro - love the Buford T. Justice routine. It definitely seems appropriate.

• Like 1

I was sitting here wondering just how tough that bolt was to get at that helping with it warranted a marriage proposal .. then I reread the statement. Then I realized GE didn't put his emphasis on the right words. Allow me

When asking a certain lady "the garage assistant" to pass over a wrench(wench?) and help me "tweak a bolt"*snicker*. I (we?) slide out from under the car all "greasy and dirty"*snicker*. And asked her to marry me and she said yep!! Without any hesitation.  So, I guess that I is engaged now!

That makes a little more sense. I guess if a certain lady was to get all greasy and dirty tweaking my bolt, I might blurt out something in the heat of the moment too.

• Like 2