Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Sweet Guys!!  Heck, I've been working way too much between work and home it's unreal. I go racing in 2 weeks and having very little time to get stuff done to it. So, yet again it'll be a last minute slamfest to get it all ready for the road trip of racing 5 full days from Hoover, Ala , Nashville, TN , Bowling green, KY, Louisville, KY , and finally to Jasper, Ind. 

• Like 1

You should have seen what he did when I was in the car with him and a squirrel jumped out in front of us! It was much worse than 'Up'!

• Like 2

Stop by Red Chevy's house and get the new damn motor in his truck.

• Like 1

Pro - yup keep all pets inside lol

Frosty - The beast kind of was a digging to get to that booger huh!! 

Notallthere - gonna try and see if he can make it to nashvegas and the old speedway downtown to watch us run. Yeah I need to help him with that too!!

Well, I went thru and torqued all the bolts on the suspension and installed new 5 point harness in the passenger seat for the girl friend to use since she'll be able to get some seat time in with me while I'm racing. This is gonna be a treat !! I'll have some cameras pointed right at here to see the reaction she has. She has ridden with me and I haven't pushed the car with her in it at all. Just normal driving. So, this will be a fun treat for me as you all know :lol::lol: And yes, I'll probably no I know that I'll scare the crap out of her on the second lap cause I know that I'll hit the first hard but, not quite like the second lap cause it'll be faster and harder in the turns and I'll hammer the wild pedal and let it rip. The pucker factor will be happening in the passenger seat fer sure !!:lol::lol: And yes, I'll be laughing my butt off while driving. It just can't be helped :lol::lol:

I guess that I should hit a road with lots of twist and turns to prepare her somewhat. But, as I think about it nah ! It'd take all the dang fun out of it :lol::lol:

• Like 1

Be warned ... if she's giving you a knob job when you hit the loud pedal in the twisties, it can end ... well let's just say you run the risk of getting cut off.

• Like 1

• Founders

I'm not quite sure if I'd bring my girlfriend in the car with me to the track. She's a passenger seat driver as it is on the road... :lol: 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Pro - yup keep all pets inside lol

Frosty - The beast kind of was a digging to get to that booger huh!! 

Notallthere - gonna try and see if he can make it to nashvegas and the old speedway downtown to watch us run. Yeah I need to help him with that too!!

Well, I went thru and torqued all the bolts on the suspension and installed new 5 point harness in the passenger seat for the girl friend to use since she'll be able to get some seat time in with me while I'm racing. This is gonna be a treat !! I'll have some cameras pointed right at here to see the reaction she has. She has ridden with me and I haven't pushed the car with her in it at all. Just normal driving. So, this will be a fun treat for me as you all know :lol::lol: And yes, I'll probably no I know that I'll scare the crap out of her on the second lap cause I know that I'll hit the first hard but, not quite like the second lap cause it'll be faster and harder in the turns and I'll hammer the wild pedal and let it rip. The pucker factor will be happening in the passenger seat fer sure !!:lol::lol: And yes, I'll be laughing my butt off while driving. It just can't be helped :lol::lol:

I guess that I should hit a road with lots of twist and turns to prepare her somewhat. But, as I think about it nah ! It'd take all the dang fun out of it :lol::lol:

Got any spleen or kidney padding for her son? I think your future sex life depends on it. Depends and lots of bleach would be good things to have as well.

Edited by Frosty

we'll see just how she handles it on the first few runs lol. I did however add a few stickers to the car. Especially, one group that Frosty has been after me about adding

is the kill list to the side of the car. We'll it is done Frosty!!  I'll post a pic of it later since I can't seem to load it from my phone. Also, I put a sticker on the rear of the car

" I Race Naked !!"   Who says that I don't have a since of humor lmao :lol::lol:

Ringo - very true :lol:

Pro - That want happen while racing :lol:

Frosty - Your starting to scare me again :lol:

11 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Frosty - Your starting to scare me again :lol:

Well that makes us even buddy for that last trip we did in the Challenger !!!!

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Well lookie what GE has gone and done to his car now! It's about time!

Kill stickers.jpg

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Only 1 rabbit?   Gotta make that thing faster!:D

JUSTA - please don't encourage the man! He's already crazy enough ! The only thing worse is riding with him and letting him drive !!!! There is no "set phasers to stun Mr Spock!" on this thing!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Professur said:

Did you ever wonder why there was no stun setting on the big ship based phasers.

NOPE...but they had WARP drive.

• Like 1

Really piss off someone.  Get one that looks like a wheel chair or a kid chasing a ball.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Professur said:

Did you ever wonder why there was no stun setting on the big ship based phasers.

Because Spock considered a "caress" setting as illogical in case Kirk came across a ship full of women?

• Like 1

Justa - This thing does have warp drive. Along with the ability to crack your neck and back :lol: Oh, the wabbit jumped out in front of me. I think they call that wabbitcide :lol: Well, he lost anyway :lol:

Notallthere - Oh, I love it !! Might have to do that :lol: espeecially the kid with a ball maybe do it in a stick person figure :lol:

Pro - Your right I am warped. But, I have alot of warped friends like all of you guys :lol:

Frosty - I haven't gotten a squirrel yet tho :lol: But, I got time:lol:

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 2:55 PM, Professur said:

You're gonna need bigger fenders.

Probably. Or smaller stickers.

Edited by Frosty