Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I already knew that. GE has already told me that I am taking back stump water for me and notallthere. Be careful what you say next Pro.....it can arranged to be shipped Mo-Re-Al too. Then you will know just how close to battery acid stump water can really be.

On 2/21/2017 at 1:26 PM, Frosty said:

I feel ill.

I have a cure for that ill feeling that your having Frosty:lol:

On 2/21/2017 at 10:01 AM, Professur said:

Chopped steak (hamburger) rare is just asking for a tape worm.

Calling Olaf Frosty is racist ... I guess they all look alike to you.

GE, tell the truth. There was no car accident .... that was just what happens went you and she go a little overboard on the kinky sex and she forgets the safe word. No shame dude .. happens to everyone sooner or later. Just ask Ted Kennedy.

Pro - its a snowman which is enough to work for me :lol:  And on the other part. Your starting to scare me again :blink::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well boys here is proof that GE sent home stump water with me from my recent trip to NC.

As I have said before, I am not sure if I should drink it, pour it into my fuel tank as octane boast, or use it as topical hair remover/paint stripper.

IMG_1593.JPG

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

hell that stuff is on the property and i am already drunk.  So drunk FROSTY is looking sexy.

• Like 1

Never have I been more glad of the U in my name. Dodged a bullet there

Btw ... did you notice the name embossed in the glass? You guys are drinking GE's Ball juice.

Edited by Professur
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Professur said:

Never have I been more glad of the U in my name. Dodged a bullet there

Damn spellchecker got me again.

Edited by Frosty

Put it in Ms Notallthere's car.  The damn thing went to Plaid. 

Frosty and I shot the poop and got some ideas for Woodward.  Problems are afoot.

• Like 1

I think I may have to try this stuff,  Kinda like the water in Mexico it cannot be that bad.

• Like 2

• Founders
4 minutes ago, notallthere said:

I think I may have to try this stuff,  Kinda like the water in Mexico it cannot be that bad.

I'd drink the stump water before Mexico's water

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ringo64 said:

Bad plan. There's only a ninety percent chance the Mexican water will fark you up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

I think I'll take my chances with the stump water. Montezumas Revenge is not my idea of fun. Dry heaves I understand.

• Like 1

Okay I had three shots.  Now I need a new toilet.  Any recommendations.

• 2 weeks later...

On the stumpwater I liked Frosty's labels :lol: Now, just a note. I left the firewater at the house due to it might melt the metal tops of the jars lol !!

Yes, there is a difference between stump and fire water. stump water is smooth with a lil bite. fire water just bits from the lips, nose, and makes ya sweat like crazy til it hits your belly then the fire balls hits the belly then you really sweat. Then when ya decide to get some air then comes the next fire :lol:

Pro - I like the ball juice comment lmao

Notallthere - just remember to be gentle with Frosty he's shy lol !!

Frosty - we'll have to get ringo some firewater :lol:

• Like 1

• Founders
48 minutes ago, Guitarsextreme said:

fire water just bits from the lips, nose, and makes ya sweat like crazy til it hits your belly then the fire balls hits the belly then you really sweat. Then when ya decide to get some air then comes the next fire :lol:

This does not sound enjoyable but hey, you only live once :lol: 

• Like 1

Drink that stuff and find out for sure. Does being embalmed while you're still alive count as a second? Anyone from Louisiana familiar with zombification?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

On the stumpwater I liked Frosty's labels :lol: Now, just a note. I left the firewater at the house due to it might melt the metal tops of the jars lol !!

Yes, there is a difference between stump and fire water. stump water is smooth with a lil bite. fire water just bits from the lips, nose, and makes ya sweat like crazy til it hits your belly then the fire balls hits the belly then you really sweat. Then when ya decide to get some air then comes the next fire :lol:

Pro - I like the ball juice comment lmao

Notallthere - just remember to be gentle with Frosty he's shy lol !!

Frosty - we'll have to get ringo some firewater :lol:

Notallthere is never gentle...especially when he's trying to cop a feel at club meetings. I know, I know, I know....TMI. But hey at least I get to flirt with the missus.

GE - I'd pay good money to see a video of Ringo take a big ol' swig of your stump water for the first time!

• Like 1

I introduced guitarsextreme high octane to my district manager and three ASMs.  They thought I was nuts for 'enjoying' it. 

• Like 1