Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Pass on the trans fluid dippin sauce...it sucks.

Agreed - it needs to be simmered with fresh buck ala asphalt.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 0:42 AM, Guitarsextreme said:

Okay, the list of critters are as follows: 4 Deer, 6 possiums, 5 coons, and 1 wabbit. I almost made ace with deer this past saturday nite. Got very close to hitting another buck.

For the love of god avoid school zones and old folks homes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, notallthere said:

That was my favourite scene from the original Death Race

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2017 at 10:30 PM, notallthere said:

Good videos guys lol !! I use that high grade high carb mopar orange coolant for dipping sauce. And royal purple oil for that special flavor. ya'll crack me up lmao!! 

Imagine if you will in a big town or in rural town usa. An orange car. Not just any car mind you. But, a car with a weird smile or grin. With an appetite for meaty flesh that crosses it's path on any road. The time of day doesn't matter. Day light or the light of the moon, or even the darkness of nite. Doesn't curve it's appetite. It only appeals to making it more hungrier. Out in a distance you hear this loud roar and whine of it's engine coming down the road like a bat out of hell. And suddenly you hear a squeal and thud noise. Yes, you know that you have entered the GE Zone !! :lol:

Edited by Guitarsextreme

I've had my hands full the past couple of weeks. The lil woman got ran over by a 17 yr old in a grand cherokee when she was in the cross walk. The kid was making a right turn and never looked right he was busy looking left and texting. Lil woman tried to wave to get his attention to make him stop and got run over. She was halfway in the crosswalk. He stopped the car on top of her. Witnesses had to get him to back up to get off of her. Well, she broke her right hip and femur, pelvis, both left shin bones in two places, and left ankle in two places. She's better but, she's sporting a new ride called a wheelchair and want be able to walk for a good while yet.  So, I pick on her about playing in traffic and not to do that again lol !! I just wanted to let ya'll know.

No, I didn't run over her in the challenger either dang it roflmao!! Dang nuts lol !! 

• 2 weeks later...

Did not!  However, I still think you are the reason it's on the menu in the first place.

At least this time you didn't order a double helping of fried okra. It freaked the family out the last time.

I got to meet Mrs. GE tonight. What a pleasant lady! So sorry she is so horribly banged up. I guess I will need to send her another Sander's Bumpy cake to get well.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Medium rare.

Cold red center is rare, warm red center is medium rare. Everybody knows that.

Dessert was strawberry cheesecake.

• Like 1

Chopped steak (hamburger) rare is just asking for a tape worm.

Calling Olaf Frosty is racist ... I guess they all look alike to you.

GE, tell the truth. There was no car accident .... that was just what happens went you and she go a little overboard on the kinky sex and she forgets the safe word. No shame dude .. happens to everyone sooner or later. Just ask Ted Kennedy.

• Like 1