Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Maybe i need to make my deer blind look like one of GE's cars...

...never had a deer jump into a blind before..Genius! Glad you are OK..

Edited by indymanjoe
  • Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Yeah Joe, make your deer blind into the shape of a Dodge Challenger/Daytona, add the sound of a supercharger whining for the deer rotting call and add GE scent (smell of fried okra and Schlitz beer farts), and voila! You are up to your arse in fresh venison ! What an awesome idea!

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

Pro  - you don't get blamed for all these things  - I drove the car today so, it seems as if 5 times of pressure washing finally got it all off.  Yup that's all I need is for varmits to eat the car lol !!

Notallthere - Heck I got a big deer whistle on it now with that big supercharger lol !!!  I was lmao when I read what you had written and I still laugh at it. Your still my hero!! 

Frosty - Just FYI Petty's Garage does know about the last deer strike lmao !! I called them and was talking to them about some parts and stuff. I told them about the latest and they could not believe it. I'm sure all the guys and the King will get a laugh outta it!!

Thanks Joe !!

Frosty - That's PBR, fried okra, and liver pudding!!

Joe - Now, just remember that the deer roll under the car so, get ready for a fight when they roll under the blind :lol: It would be like a cage match 2 men enter 1 man leaves :lol:

• Like 1

GE - You need to change your license plate from Giddy Up Go to either Giddy Up Dead, Deerslayer, or Roadkill Maker! Just saying....

I'll bet the fine folks over at Petty are laughing and shaking their heads at you for being their best customer....for the most repeat business - on the same car.

I am sure your local hospital is also thanking you for the new CATSCAN machine thanks to your repeat business with Christine as well. Is your medical file is as thick as the Charlotte phone book (just for this year alone)? Do you have your own coffee mug with your name on it there too, like Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor?

• Like 1

Giddy up go meaning - ya better get yer sorry butt moving faster er get outta the way er ya gonna get flattened !!

I actually got a Christmas card from Richard today lol !! Yeah, it's probably going like this "really again you got to be kidding me" . Actually, I was calling for parts on another 

car that I'm working on. 

Nope don't drank coofee so no need for a mug. I do have my name on my favorite jug. Imagine that :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey the lastest and fast breaking news!! I get to add yet another kill to the car. What type of critter was it this time ya say!! Well, it was a somewhat fast moving wabbit that wasn't moving fast enough. Imagine that if you will !! Dang car must have been hungry lol !!

• Like 1

Pretty sure that rabbit was damaged beyond repair. See, this is why 'lucky rabbit's feet' make no sense. The gad damn rabbit had 4 of the budgeting thongs and it didn't help them at all.

• Like 1

• Founders
3 hours ago, Professur said:

Pretty sure that rabbit was damaged beyond repair. See, this is why 'lucky rabbit's feet' make no sense. The gad damn rabbit had 4 of the budgeting thongs and it didn't help them at all.

What if only the foot is lucky and all 4 survived?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Hey the lastest and fast breaking news!! I get to add yet another kill to the car. What type of critter was it this time ya say!! Well, it was a somewhat fast moving wabbit that wasn't moving fast enough. Imagine that if you will !! Dang car must have been hungry lol !!

Unfreakinbelievable! GE I swear that thing has a siren call for critters. Come meet your doom!

So when are you putting on them kill stickers on the C pillar?

How many different critters does this make? Deer (check) squirrel (check) possum (check) raccoon (check) and now wabbits (check) - that's five species by my count. What did I miss?

• Like 2

None of us are in GE's league Ringo. Do you really want to compete with GE on this level?

Frankly I want to know the name of GE's insurance agent. Accident forgiveness my butt. I can't help but wonder if he ain't in on the vittles!

Speaking of which - GE sent me these pictures of the front end of his car. He claims that his car has teeth. They look like melting ice cycle boogers to me.

Sometimes GE is also technologically challenged as well.

KIMG0027.jpg

KIMG0028.jpg

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

At this rate GE can open his own fast food joint, KFRK, Kentucky Fried Roadkill. You know the meat is always fresh. It's 100% ground meat too! Mmmmm......tasty viittles for sure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frosty said:

At this rate GE can open his own fast food joint, KFRK, Kentucky Fried Roadkill. You know the meat is always fresh. It's 100% ground meat too! Mmmmm......tasty viittles for sure.

Don't like my meat frozen.  He did show picks of ice/teeth that flash freeze roadkill.

That's just for show JUSTA. Honestly, how much snow and ice do you think they get in North Carolina in the first place? And how long do you think it lasts down there?

Heck, GE is even sending me snowman pictures with Mr. Potato Head parts. So if this is all the snow he can russle up, how bad can it be in NC?

KIMG0025.jpg

KIMG0026.jpg

And just to you know. All the food at KFRK cafe all meat is fresh and no extra charge for any fur found in the food or any asphalt or rocks etc.. At KFRK cafe we kill it and grill it fresh. We got all your greatest seasonings. We have motor oil, anti freeze, rocks, sand, mud, asphalt, all racing fuel smoked under hot exhaust. It's so dang good it'll make your mouth water just thinking about it.