Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

I could be the passenger in the car tho.

WIth who driving????? GE? Ringo? The Missus? Pro? Havoc? Me? You are doomed, doomed, doomed Buckwheat.

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well, been working too many hours lately at work and at my shop. I'm restoring 4 cars at the moment and have another 8 waiting . And the best part of it all is

that while we have had this heat wave the a/c in the shop died and just some small shop fans to blow hot air around. I really need to invest in gatoraide stock.

And I don't want to get into how many so called mods to do on other cars. Trying to get it to the point of quitting full time gig and stick to my shop. Either way

one of them is gonna kill me doh !!  :huh:

Frosty - Well, I don't know whose fault it is but, the survey did say GE !!   LOL!!

Ringo - Yes, it is very loud !! No cats and straight pipe nascar type exhaust yes, very loud. But, I likey !! Still gotta make the video tho lol !!

Now, the sound system oh it would kick arse and be crystal clear oh and very loud. ear plugs and head phones wouldn't do ya any good  :rofl:

Ghost - No there is no other way lol !!

Notallthere - you can ride with me anytime. Now, just remember there might be a time warp continium thingie happen once we hit triple digits oh and wear depends you might need them  :rofl:

As Frosty stated Doomed lol!!  :rofl:

Ringo - I almost hit another deer comin back from levelcross the other day.

Frosty - Yeah I seriously need to find that post office.

• Like 1

Notallthere - you can ride with me anytime. Now, just remember there might be a time warp continium thingie happen once we hit triple digits...

ill ride with ya and do the time warp continuum thingie to bring me back. :D

• Like 1

• Founders

Well, been working too many hours lately at work and at my shop. I'm restoring 4 cars at the moment and have another 8 waiting . And the best part of it all is

that while we have had this heat wave the a/c in the shop died and just some small shop fans to blow hot air around. I really need to invest in gatoraide stock.

And I don't want to get into how many so called mods to do on other cars. Trying to get it to the point of quitting full time gig and stick to my shop. Either way

one of them is gonna kill me doh !!  :huh:

Ringo - Yes, it is very loud !! No cats and straight pipe nascar type exhaust yes, very loud. But, I likey !! Still gotta make the video tho lol !!

Now, the sound system oh it would kick arse and be crystal clear oh and very loud. ear plugs and head phones wouldn't do ya any good  :rofl:

Ringo - I almost hit another deer comin back from levelcross the other day.

:lol: I feel the same way living in Florida. We go through about a gallon of Gatorade every day during the weekend.

OOOOOH!! Can't wait to hear the video :lol:

Better watch out deer!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-vgGuTD8A

Frosty - Yeah I seriously need to find that post office.

You wife's cake is depending on it !!!! Don't make me come down there and get it !!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg-vgGuTD8A

And now, we await with trepitude the pics of Notall in a leather corset. *gag*

• Like 1

And now, we await with trepitude the pics of Notall in a leather corset. *gag*

Looking for a young and confused Notallthere? Is this what you are waiting for Pro? If so, I can forward you the pictures that keep anonymously showing on my cell phone if you'd like.

frank-n-furter-poster.jpg

:picard: , remind me not to check this topic

Too late, its now morbid curiosity that draws you in and keeps you coming back.  You are just emotionally scared as the rest of us.  :stars:  :stars:  :stars:

• Founders

Too late, its now morbid curiosity that draws you in and keeps you coming back.  You are just emotionally scared as the rest of us.  :stars:  :stars:  :stars:

True, I did come back :picard:

Looking for a young and confused Notallthere? Is this what you are waiting for Pro? If so, I can forward you the pictures that keep anonymously showing on my cell phone if you'd like.

frank-n-furter-poster.jpg

Say what you like ... Tim Curry had fantastic legs for a guy ... and he totally rocked those heels. Most women would stumble attempting that 'strut' he did during his tribute to Charles Atlas ... and managing to run in them swinging a pick axe and take out a 300lbs biker ..... that takes a real man.

• Like 1

Say what you like ... Tim Curry had fantastic legs for a guy ... and he totally rocked those heels. Most women would stumble attempting that 'strut' he did during his tribute to Charles Atlas ... and managing to run in them swinging a pick axe and take out a 300lbs biker ..... that takes a real man.

master__dinner_is_prepared_by_nellie_tod

post-317-0-87247300-1435246076.jpg

:offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:  :offtopic:

Oh, come on Brad, admit it, you liked it didn't you? There's no crime in giving yourself over to pleasure. Oh, Brad, you've wasted so much time already. Janet needn't know - I won't tell her!

BTW I do blame Ghosty for this silliness !!!    :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

fb_img_1428120008089.jpg

• Like 1

Oh my gawd !! Boy did this get twisted really really fast lmao!! And how did I know Frosty was gonna bring out the Rocky Horror Picture Show!! For some reason I just knew he would or Pro would have lmao!! Ya'll just ain't right !!

For some reason I can see Pro or Frosty sporting high heels like Tim Curry !!  :rofl:  

Ghost  - That would be yet another can of worms what we just opened up 

For some reason I can see Pro or Frosty sporting high heels like Tim Curry !!  :rofl:  

We all know that Pro looks better in drag than I do. The pumps and pearls highlight his beard and eyes !  :lol2:  :lol2:

BTW I do blame Ghosty for this silliness !!!    :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

fb_img_1428120008089.jpg

:mellow:

Oh my gawd !! Boy did this get twisted really really fast lmao!! And how did I know Frosty was gonna bring out the Rocky Horror Picture Show!! For some reason I just knew he would or Pro would have lmao!! Ya'll just ain't right !!

wait, this is "twisted"? i thought there would be no such thing for you. :P and i think they can handle another can. but to stay slightly on topic, hows the, um...car.....doing¿

We all know that Pro looks better in drag than I do. The pumps and pearls highlight his beard and eyes !  :lol2:  :lol2:

uhh...

:mellow:

wait, this is "twisted"? i thought there would be no such thing for you. :P and i think they can handle another can. but to stay slightly on topic, hows the, um...car.....doing¿

uhh...

This is GE's car thread Ghosty. It's twisted from the get go. If you spent any measurable time with GE, you'd readily understand that.

If you spent any time in the "Deer Slayer" Challenger, you'd readily understand the deeply twisted nature of his being and the neck snapping ability of the Challenger......

Nice Schultz imitation too.

Let it go man, just let it go !!!! 

Been there, done that .. only took Honourable Mention. I had by far the best strut, but they just couldn't see past the eye shadow and beard.

Yeah, try sleeping now, bastiches.

GE - You, of all people, should not be surprised by the twisted nature of this thread !!!!  I think you are JUSTA disappointed that you've missed so much!!! 

Been there, done that .. only took Honourable Mention. I had by far the best strut, but they just couldn't see past the eye shadow and beard.

Yeah, try sleeping now, bastiches.

What's your point? Try getting this Honourable Mention out of your head now!!!! Too much rouge though.

beardedlady.gif

• Like 1