Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

I hunt in 2 states so, that kind of helps me out alot. But, it also wears ya out too trying to keep up with the deer at both locations. Along with hunting in my backyard also kind of helps especially when it comes to everything being right thar to clean and do everything with. I have had those years where I saw plenty but had no clean shot. Then there were a few times where I climbed out of the tree and sat down and leaned against it and fell asleep and a nice deer came up. I told it to leave me alone and let me sleep lmao!! I try to hunt as much as possible but, lately it's been hard. I might get to hunt again before the season ends. I hope ya get ya deer or 2 and fill that freezer. Good luck!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I hunt in 2 states so, that kind of helps me out alot. (Translation: Twice as much chance to hit a deer with the Challenger or any other vehicle I drive.)

But, it also wears ya out too trying to keep up with the deer at both locations. (Twice as much aggravation have to dealing with the cops and the insurance company)

Along with hunting in my backyard also kind of helps especially when it comes to everything being right thar to clean and do everything with. (I likes to be lazy and cheap when I truly go hunting - without the Challenger)

I have had those years where I saw plenty but had no clean shot. (I missed - a lot.)

Then there were a few times where I climbed out of the tree and sat down and leaned against it and fell asleep and a nice deer came up. I told it to leave me alone and let me sleep lmao!! (I was so drunk on stumpwater that I fell out of the tree stand and I thought a deer liked me).

I try to hunt as much as possible but, lately it's been hard. (Even with the Challenger them suckers are quickkkkkk!!!!)

I might get to hunt again before the season ends. (Where are my car keys?)

I hope ya get ya a deer or 2 and fill that freezer. Good luck!!  (Wanna see MY freezer full of venison?)

Edited by Frosty

• Founders
32 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I hunt in 2 states so, that kind of helps me out alot. (Translation: Twice as much chance to hit a deer with the Challenger or any other vehicle I drive.)

Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/28/2017 at 6:58 PM, Guitarsextreme said:

I'll call him tomorrow and re-check the issue to be on the safe side.

Did you ever verify when and what issue your car is going to be in? I am still checking the newstands.

Found this on the inter-web. Seems appropirate...just need to change the color from B5 Blue to Hemi Orange and Plymouth to Dodge.  I think you need a Roadrunner shifter too GE!

wile_e_coyote_superbird.jpg.37da5e880a98f8330d93df16cdb6ea2c.jpg

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay GE. I just finished watching all the 2014 issued Coyote-Roadrunner cartoons. I also checked out another one I hadn't see before. 

So what is name of Wile E. Coyote's father?

And why doesn't Wile speak (much)?

17 hours ago, Professur said:

Wiley's always talked ... to everyone except the bird. Talks to Bugs all the time.

I agree with you Pro. He talked to the little kids watching them on TV and explained why he was always chasing the roadrunner (the one kid that wanted to be a Pa-psychiatrist or a Pa-psychoanalyst and the other one that wanted to be a roadrunner - beep beep zip bang!). However, there is a reason that he doesn't speak all that much in most of the cartoons except with signs, especially when it is just him and the roadrunner. I didn't understand it until this weekend.

Edited by Frosty

On 2/26/2018 at 11:25 AM, Frosty said:

Okay GE. I just finished watching all the 2014 issued Coyote-Roadrunner cartoons. I also checked out another one I hadn't see before. 

So what is name of Wile E. Coyote's father?       Cage E Coyote

And why doesn't Wile speak (much)?        Cage E told Wile E to not say a word until he caught a Roadrunner.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Okay, well the not so recent news. Yes, I killed yet another deer with the car. Very little damage thank god. But, on an interesting note. I did run over a coyote:huh: Also, with no damage except for loosening up the exhaust creating a leak. Other than that not too much happening except for renovating a house which is killing my car show time and working on my car time. But, it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood :D

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

I did run over a coyote:huh: 

Another kills sticker GE? WIle would not approve of this one...

5ac612063be2f_Wile1.jpg.8e672dac798d02d195b5cbd06dc03d19.jpg

5ac61207a2622_Wile2.jpg.009323d2ef7d46633e71c1d38aae6755.jpg

5ac612049331d_Wile.jpg.3c2a3d70fc8ea8234d0bd1c2d423651e.jpg

5ac61209566d6_Wile10.thumb.jpg.1ab40074c48ff89750fa978fb8c5b6a3.jpg

GE's new bumper sticker !!!!

Either that or "I Don't Brake for SH*T! Braking is for Sissies!"

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

• 11 months later...

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS !!!!! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! I WANT ! 

Ahem....you did good GE (lucky bastich).

Edited by Frosty

That would match my walker mufflers stool and my monroe shocks stool.