Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Guitars (Attn: Stratman)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Wait a minute ... Where did you find a 700hp Acura?

The Challenger was back in GE's Nashvegas days...it was still under powered then, so the Acura had a sporting chance. GE was also using his own GPS Navagation System (Goober Piloting System) too in those days. notallthere was the co-pilot. What else do I have to say? The Acura was piloted by women who got directions.

GE... I am ready to get blown away by your amps and rig, so post 'em up!

Here is my humble rig from when I was playing every Sunday...

DSC_0355.jpg

Pedal board (I have more pedals, just what I was using that Sunday)... DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0357_zpsdc2homsu.jpg

Fender 1x12" Hot Rod Deluxe Amp (who says we don't use the old hymnal in comtemporary sevice )...

DSC_0360.jpg

My little spot on stage...

DSC_0363.jpg

My 1x10" Frontman 25R practice amp that I souped up with an Eminence Patriot Ragin Cajun (amp weighs twice as much now, lol!)

amp%20007_zps92iansp6.jpg

amp%20002_zpsuviit1vp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

All we need now is a Gibson Lucille, a Black Strat, and all the living members of the Louisiana Gator Boys.

"Nobody gets out here without singing the blues!"

• Like 1

All we need now is a Gibson Lucille, a Black Strat, and all the living members of the Louisiana Gator Boys.

"Nobody gets out here without singing the blues!"

Amen brother!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWyrp9o2Rg8

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Stratman, Here is some of my gear. On the pedals most are Keeley electronics, 2 X 3 bangers, george lynch time machine, java boost, katana, compressor, fuzz head, Nova wah. Now, the george lynch time machine I had him sign it for me and the center amp is a Randall Lynch Box that George played one gig and gave it to me and signed it. Now the amp on the right the blue one well, if you know gear you know that it is a Peavey Wiggy with full stack 4x12 cabs. and on the far right is a 1973 100w marshall plexi which I modded to 200watts with A and B 1960's 4x12 cabs, I also, have a 1974 marshall plexi that I modded to 200w. Then on top of the other marshall JCM 200 TSL, is a Carvin V3 and both the marshall and carvin have a 4x12 cab but, not enough space in the room. Then we open the road case and we have a Fender Cyber Twin.

I'll take pics of the rest of the gear when I get a chance

post-2378-0-99543400-1429840320_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-98176400-1429840364_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-32361100-1429840392_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-33940800-1429840419_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-70126000-1429840446_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-36768400-1429840474_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-49160900-1429840654_thumb.jp

post-2378-0-54831900-1429840682_thumb.jp

Holy crap!... that is some epic gear you got there GE! Looks like the only piece of gear we have in common is the cry baby wah, lol. That is so cool that you met and played with musicians such as George Lynch and that he would just up and give you an amp worth thousands of dollars blows my mind! Good stuff, good memories GE!

I see Von Hot Rod pinstriped the Rat Roaster guitar on the show. You didn't have Stacey sign any of your electronic gear did you?

Frosty - good for him on the pin striping lol. And no he didn't and I didn't want him to sign my gear lol !! Although, Ted and him played thru them a few times

when he came by.

Stratman - Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah you can't have any gear unless you got a cry baby in it !! I'll have to dig thru my pc and pics and find some pics of

all these guys for ya. It's actually funny George and I were like guitar geeks talking about gear or sound that we've been trying to find.

Ringo - Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Now, you know ya'll are welcome to come down and jam on my gear and guitars!!

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot to mention about those 3 bangers. Now, the purpose of those are that I can either hook up various effect pedals then they go to various amps with a stomp on the switch. But, what I do is totally different imagine that !! I take and hook up with both pedals and connect all my amps and set them to whatever with effects connected and end up playing thru 6 amps at once. And the best part is settings of amps for different sounds and placing them all over the house and mic them so, it sounds like 6 guitarist playing the same notes and all in sinc. Now, you talk about stacking of a track with sound that rocks. And the best part is you can do it with any instrument have all kinds of goofy sounds lmao !!

• Like 1

This thread is making me want to go spend more money

Here is a neat guitar site where you can build your own guitar, much like the new car sites where you can build a car with the options you want. It turns out you spend as much money (if not more) than if you just went to Guitar Center and bought a new Stratocaster. Anyway... it's a fun way to build your own custom guitar and not spend any money!

http://www.warmoth.com/

• Like 2