Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Howdy all !!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Just keep that rubbish you fed me to yerself. 2 hours driving you lot about looking for a liquor store when there was one 30' from the damn hotel.

Just keep that rubbish you fed me to yerself. 2 hours driving you lot about looking for a liquor store when there was one 30' from the damn hotel.

You never told me that story. Was Wallow along too? If so, I can understand why you didn't bother.

I was sure I'd told everyone that one. I'd planed on getting into Nashville early in the afternoon after driving all night and getting a few hours nap before meeting everyone else as they arrived ... only to get caught coming through the state which will not be named and sitting on the highway for over 4 hours because nobody else had winter tires and it had rained a little bit. Finally rolled in far too late to get any rest and met up with Huey, Dewey, Louie and Donald. I'm exhausted, they're all fresh as Daisy and I'm the only one with a sedan. I think we went to eat somewhere first, then they wanted something called Cabo Wabo ... I thought it was just I was so tired I wasn't understanding their accents anymore. So we drive around and around looking for a liquor store that "someone" who'd been there before knew was around here somewhere. Finally find a liquor store, they buy a bottle from some guy that looks terrified and we head back to the hotel. As we go through the lobby one of us thought to ask the desk clerk where the closest store actually was .... He just points out the door ... right at it's sign.

So we head up to somebody's room ... they'd paid extra and gotten a nice suite. A bottle of something nasty was passed around, weapons were on display, and a guitar was broken. That's all I know.

Pro you know that you and our super not so hero wallew was the one who supposedly knew where one was since he supposedly had been there before and he was your navigator telling you where to go. Mean while Mike and I are in the back seat playing un-ruley kids laughing at wallew telling you were to go after we told him about missing 3 within a mile. But, you did have your hands full with us in the back laughing our butts off and getting pissed at wallew. You forgot about us asking the cops where one was lol !! It was funny when the cops said they didn't know lol !! Yeah, nobody wanted any stumpwater and wallew wanted cabo to drink and give goober head a bottle at the meet. Yeah, he got the nasty cabo gold at that!! Cabo blue bottle good !! gold bottle bad !!

Notatallthere - yeah blackberry good stuff really smoooooth!!

Frosty - It was one of those not so magical mystery tours but, was filled with lots of laughter from the back seat lol!! And pro ready to kill everyone. heck we were all tired from driving but, not like pro he had the longest haul and tim and I had around 8 hour drive. where coy and mike only had an hour and wallew flew in. The best part was dropping his butt off at the airport lol !!

Okay, Frosty already knows but, me and wifey are going to Woodward this year to bug the tar out of you guys!! yes, stumpwater will be along as well as firewater lmao !! I have a special jug for you Pro of firewater !! Also, Tim might be coming up as well and maybe we can drag Coy with us too!! Now, wouldn't that be a hoot !! lol !!

• Like 1

Pro you know that you and our super not so hero wallew was the one who supposedly knew where one was since he supposedly had been there before and he was your navigator telling you where to go. Mean while Mike and I are in the back seat playing un-ruley kids laughing at wallew telling you were to go after we told him about missing 3 within a mile. But, you did have your hands full with us in the back laughing our butts off and getting pissed at wallew. You forgot about us asking the cops where one was lol !! It was funny when the cops said they didn't know lol !! Yeah, nobody wanted any stumpwater and wallew wanted cabo to drink and give goober head a bottle at the meet. Yeah, he got the nasty cabo gold at that!! Cabo blue bottle good !! gold bottle bad !!

Notatallthere - yeah blackberry good stuff really smoooooth!!

Frosty - It was one of those not so magical mystery tours but, was filled with lots of laughter from the back seat lol!! And pro ready to kill everyone. heck we were all tired from driving but, not like pro he had the longest haul and tim and I had around 8 hour drive. where coy and mike only had an hour and wallew flew in. The best part was dropping his butt off at the airport lol !!

Okay, Frosty already knows but, me and wifey are going to Woodward this year to bug the tar out of you guys!! yes, stumpwater will be along as well as firewater lmao !! I have a special jug for you Pro of firewater !! Also, Tim might be coming up as well and maybe we can drag Coy with us too!! Now, wouldn't that be a hoot !! lol !!

When I get my care package(s) in the mail, I will ship a Sanders cake to the wife (need you send me your address though).

When Pro said Cabo Wabo was involved, I knew wallew was involved. I drank some of that at his place along with some really greasy ribs back in Denver years ago....before he went totally, totally nuts, remember? I had to bring him shot glasses from Detroit except it could not be Red Wings oriented (Avalanche fan I guess).

I've seen the "look to kill everyone" look from Pro before....he had just finished driving from Canada to Woodward with his entire family in the Oldsmobile wagon. I think he had one nerve left and everyone was getting on it. If I had hemlock in my hand at that moment, he might have just drank it. On the upside of that trip, it was the first time I saw the man wearing short pants.

Woodward ain't ready for GE.....and neither are we.

I was trying to keep it clean. No need for everyone here to know all the dirty details. ... like us hiding the car when Wall went into the convenience store.

And then there was the rocket powered bar stool that nearly melted the bumper off my rental car.

IMG_0584_zps7pb6wpp3.jpg

• Like 1