Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

2002grandamse

Tuner for car

Question

I have a 02 grand am se 2.2 l ecotec engine where can I find a place that sells tuners for it so I can get more from this motor

1 answer to this question

HP Tuners, Jet Performance, and Bully Dog are three companies that come to mind that have programmers available for the ECOTEC motor. You can get them through Summit Racing or Jegs online catalogs for sure.

Your local parts stores may carry one or more them too. You would need to shop around though.

Also, if you plan to do any intake, engine, or exhaust mods, research the tuners to see if they can account and take advantage of the performance mods you are making. It would be a shame to bolt on a cold air kit, a header and free(er) flowing exhaust and the tuner/programmer could not take advantage of those mods.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!