Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Stupid things in your garage.

notallthere

I have some dumb thing is my garage. Hell I have done some dumb things in my garage. So what are yours?

I have 28 tape measures that I have no idea where they have come from. I have never bought a tape measure in my life but they gravitate towards my tool box. The ironic part is when I need one, I can never find one.

Stupid me I have welded in shorts and sandals. You should see my moves when an ember lands between my toes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I have 28 tape measures that I have no idea where they have come from. I have never bought a tape measure in my life but they gravitate towards my tool box. The ironic part is when I need one, I can never find one.

Stupid me I have welded in shorts and sandals. You should see my moves when an ember lands between my toes.

Kleptomania I believe is the technical term. Stealing is another.

Is welding in liquid latex and a speedo considered flammable? Or just a realy. really, really bad idea? Perhaps it should be considered illegal too.

• Founders

I've welded before with no shirt on. Quick weld and I still got burnt, never again.

I've welded before with no shirt on. Quick weld and I still got burnt, never again.

You haven't lived til you've spent a night with what feels like a handful of sand in your eyes from a QUICK weld N no shield. :slap:

• 3 weeks later...

Kleptomania I believe is the technical term. Stealing is another.

Is welding in liquid latex and a speedo considered flammable? Or just a realy. really, really bad idea? Perhaps it should be considered illegal too.

Welding in liquid latex really!!! We must keep you very very very far away from Mikey!! Or did he get that from you Frosty??

Stupid things in the garage would be me trying to find the stuff I just laid down 5 minutes ago that mysteriously disappeared or vanished into thin air. And while looking for what just disappeared. I find something that I was looking for over a year ago. Imagine that!! lol