Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Is Dodge the new Pontiac?

stratman

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Didn't you tell your own child Santa was real? If you'd lie to your own flesh and blood, your own innocent child ... what hope do I have?

I was accosted this weekend. A young man chased me down on the road and followed me into a mall parking lot ... to beg me to sell him the Olds.

You caved on the Parisiene, so did you buckle on the Olds too? Or did you at least haggle with the kid?

So if you sell the Olds and you are already out the Parisienne. This could work!

Bigfoot Transport baby!

Edited by Frosty

With one it would take 4 years, with the other, it would go in overnight ... but he'd change the engine 3 times in the process and kill half a dozen animals just torquing the bolts.

Sadly, I think something else has wiggled itself onto my to do list. Pulling into the street the wagon gave a lurch and suddenly she felt like she weighed twice as much. Haven't had a chance to investigate ... but i suspect the trans. But the engine didn't rev up like she was slipping. I'll see in the morning if she'll get me to work or not.

True but how long will it take you take you to beef up the tranny, diff, and brakes to control the power of an LS in the Parisienne? About the same about of time and/or critters?

Oh yeah .. there's a great idea. Let's strap an LS to a th-200c. Can you say shrapnel? What was the name of the guy on Stacey's site that kept breaking th-400s? For the Diffy, I expect I'd be better off prowling the boneyards looking for a '96 cop wagon rear. In fact, just pulling the entire powertrain from that would probably be the best way to start. The LT has plenty of support and 260 horsepower (190 kW) and 330 lb·ft (447 N·m) isn't a bad place to start.

Pro...Don't make me any more nervous about puttin the 200 behind my 421.  Although I'm finally very happy on how it's working, I still don't trust it.

A 'built' 200-4r is plenty strong. A stock 200c (3-speed) can be eaten alive by the 140hp of the bowtie 305 if you're trying. The standard dealership solution to a blown 200c was a stock 350.