Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Why damn it why?

How did I not hear about this Tony's?

JUSTA will back me up on this place for sure. Any restaurant who's web page that says "Got Bacon?" can't be all bad

Pro I think you and the family need to check this place out the next time you come to Woodward. It's about an hour north on I-75.

http://www.tonysi75restaurant.com/

8042278_orig.jpg

7498958_orig.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The folks are gonna hate me tomorrow at work. Okay, possibly all week they will be hating me!! I'm cookin up a big ole pot of lip smakin chili that'll make a possium grin from ear to ear with a big ole picture of sweet tea that'll make you lips smack for another glass along with some garlic bread that'll make your mouth water for more!!

Here you go GE.....a nice cool picture of sweet tea.

20120705-southpaw-bbq-8.jpg

Frankly, I'd rather have pitcher of sweet tea instead !!!!

Mmm this all sounds good. My favorite dish is a proper New England clam chowder. None of that crap New Yorkers eat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Frosty - that's just not right on the picture thingie lmao!!

Havoc - you can have all the clam chowder just can't eat that stuff. Besides clam chowder needs bacon lol !!

Notallthere - well said !!

Pro - this means you can eat 2 lip smackin heart thumper bacon sammiches !!

Ringo - guess we catch you at the right time huh !!

Now, lets talk about your good ole lip smackin nanner and peanut butter sammich. Now, the nanners gotta be firm, breads gotta be a little toasty or you can have it plain. Now the peanut butter well ya gotta have at least

a 1/2 jar for one sammich. And lets not forget the side items which consist of tator chips or doritos. french onion dip is okay to have for chips. Then ya gotta have a big glass of tea to wash it all down with.

Now lets talk about how to properly prepare possium. Whether it be road kill or ya killed it with some kind of a weapon. The first thang ya do is ya don't worry bout skinnin' or guttin' it. Go out to the shop and get ya a 2 ft x 2ft oak or maple board. Set the oven on 350 degrees. Throw the possium on the board and throw his butt in the oven for a few hours and don't even worry about coverin his butt up with some dany ole foil either. After that booger is done. It's very simple to prepare. Just throw away the possium and eat the board. High fiber diet !!

Now, ya wanna have fun with the kids on their birfday. Well, make the usual birfday cake but a fun twist is to put pop rock candy in the frosting and watch their faces

Good clam chowder from some of the restaurants in Boston are made with bacon. These are not the high class joints either just the down home pubs.

Now chicken and waffles is a meal of kings.

• 3 weeks later...