Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Keane165's 1970 LeMans

2020 January
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Sign in to follow this  
Isaac Kelley

Hello everyone! SO glad to have a place to keep the Pontiac spirit alive!!

Isaac Kelley

Hello! I'm Isaac. I drive a '03 Grand Am GT. It's my first Pontiac and I LOVE IT! I first fell in love with Pontiac when my parents bought their '99 Grand Prix. It was white with black leather, and I could imagine NO car being greater! Then came my aunt's 2006 Grand Prix in silver with black leather, and I was HOOKED!! One day, I'm set to inherit her red 2009 G8 GT!

Pontiac was without a doubt the best car ever made, and while I mourn its loss, it just makes the time I have left with my Pontiacs that much more precious!

Here are some pictures of my baby:

post-2279-0-95299400-1420478247.jpg

post-2279-0-08863800-1420478252.jpg

post-2279-0-39937600-1420478254.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ringo64

:welcomeFP:

Nice GA you got there!

Frosty

:ditto::welcomeFP:

Great looking GA GT you've got there. Welcome!

[ChaosweaveR]

Welcome to the site.

Been awhile since another Grand Am owner signed up.

Ghost

welcome to FP! car looks good.

stratman

Glad to have you here at FP! That's a beautiful Grand Am you got there! I've always had a soft spot for Grand Am's... I had a '93 GA GT with a Quad-4 HO and a 5-speed. Man, I loved that car and I should have never let it go, it was a lot of fun to drive.

JigSaw

I felt the same way when I was 8 years old. My brothers girlfriend gave me a ride in her Grand Prix and I feel in love.