Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

63rd Detroit Autorama March 6-8, 2015

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Had a great time at the Autorama. Spent the day looking for Notallthere. A mystery text @ 9am opening said that we were looking for a man in a speedo. Figured it would be easy to follow the screams and panic in the crowd. Never caught up with him. We were able to catch up with some out of state friends from a different car site. Frosty survived the heat N crowds without melting. I was able to hook a ride there with IndymanJoe, Glad he was driving. After my 1st ride on the peoplemover and a great lunch in Greektown, I was tired, sore N ready for a nap. By mid afternoon, the crowd in Autorama was shoulder to shoulder. Hard to move around and get any decent pic's of cars. We did manage to see both floors of cars. Good Times! It very cool to meet up with my bud's I haven't seen all winter.

Sorry to miss you guys but I was looking for you. Got some great advise from Tony at ABC Performance and a couple other vendors. I may have to post some work on the Chevelle later on in the week.

Will do...just been so busy this weekend, I have not had time to post them. Rest assured, I have plenty between me and JUSTA. I am sure notallthere took plenty. I even got one especially for Havoc.

Another mask group shot?

Even better....notallthere in his Speedo. Biggest shanker scar in a non-pubic region you will ever see !!!!

Was it the one next to the big red slow thing.

As a matter of fact, it was.....

post-317-0-36520100-1425995820_thumb.jpgpost-317-0-76768200-1425995865_thumb.jpgpost-317-0-11688700-1425995897_thumb.jpg

I think "M" is for "Manly tractor" - at least that is what Indymanjoe and I said to each other when we saw this baby. Here you go Havoc....a V8 powered Farmall.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.