Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What's the price of gas where you live?

stratman

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Gas jumped up to $2.59 yesterday.

Yes, he does send the special photos. Doesn't mean he won't widen his distribution.....

• 3 weeks later...

It's $2.579 a gallon in Dwight Illinois, right next to Historic Route 66, at I-55 and Ill-17.

Fell back to 2.26 today, Justa filled up. No pic's O 66? I know you have em! Have a blast in Chi town bro. Wish I went with ya.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's $2.39 in Wytheville stratman!!!!

Let's see... Wytheville is about 230 miles south of here... dang!... pretty sure I'd be losing money on that, Frosty!   :rolleyes:

Let's see... Wytheville is about 230 miles south of here... dang!... pretty sure I'd be losing money on that, Frosty!   :rolleyes:

I can't help it you are geopgrahically challenged there stratman.. :lol2:  :lol2: ..its the one place I know in Virginia with supposedly uber-cheap gas. I've stopped there twice on the advice of a friend coming thru between West Virginia and North Carolina off of I-77. I plan to stop there again this summer on my way back to Hilton Head SC in August.

• Like 1

Just climbed above 3.00.  Filled up at 3.09 today N headed north for the 4th.

Yup - noticed that last night on the way up to Houghton Lake to drop off the kid. 20 cent jump in one day in gas. It was still $2.78 when I filled up in the morning. Just in time for the 4th of July driving season. I am sure there is a logical explanation....I just can't get past greed.