Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hey all... long time listener, first time caller

My name is Clint. My wife Danielle, and I currently have 2 Pontiacs.....A 2009 G8 GT, and a 1998 Grand Am SE. The Grand Am was my wife's first car. She got it when she was 15, and still has it today. I now drive it to work and back. The G8, is her new pride and joy.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

post-2259-1418045414781.jpg

post-2259-14180454581851.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Given the topic title - someone is clearly a huge Bob and Tom fan and listens to Mr.Obvious on a regular basis !!!!! :lol2::lol2:

You have some great Pontiacs and a good looking GMC !!!! :pontiac:

:welcomeFP:

"Huh, I never made the connection. Thanks Mr. Obvious, you're a life saver !!!!"

I love G8's so much I would kill for one... But seriously... that woody wagon back there looks like she is in pretty good condition.

That's my father in law's 90 Buick Century wagon. My dad just had to let go of his 90 Chevrolet Celebrity wagon. All three of us kids learned to drive on it, and it's body gave up at 399,700 miles. The rear suspension rusted away.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

• 1 month later...