Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread Pt. 2

Ringo64

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I still have a $200 American Express gift card to spend from my gf's father.

Debating on using it for Christmas shopping or the Accord. :lol:

Like there is any debate....the Accord wins period. :cheers:

• Founders

Realized I haven't driven the G6 in over 3 weeks. My Dads car broke down so I've been letting him use the G6 while he decides what he wants to do. Think I'm going to let him handle the recalls at the dealership as payback :lol:

Ohh thats a nice thing to do for your paternal sperm donor for all he's done for you (like give you life)!!!! I see how you are !!!!!! :rofl:

• Founders

Ohh thats a nice thing to do for your paternal sperm donor for all he's done for you (like give you life)!!!! I see how you are !!!!!! :rofl:

Hey, its not like I'm charging him :P

Holy shit. My mortgage is only 40.00 more per month.

Anyways ...............mmmmmmmmmmm bacon wrapped cinnamon buns.

• Founders

Yeah and that is "reasonable" for Naples. Renting is expensive down here because of all the snowbirds (stupid supply and demand!)

And you aren't sharing????? I hope you brought enough for everyone.

Yeah and that is "reasonable" for Naples. Renting is expensive down here because of all the snowbirds (stupid supply and demand!)

So that means you understand and speak Canuckistani fluently, eh?

And you aren't sharing????? I hope you brought enough for everyone.

So that means you understand and speak Canuckistani fluently, eh?

I may have to make a couple of batches and bring them to the tropics of Canada.

So does that mean that Ringo understands the like. Where you at and I will come where you to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founders

Just found out that one of my childhood friends has died. He was my first friend when my family moved to Florida and we were best friends for quite a while, from elementary till about late high school. Even though he wasn't a huge part of my life now, it's just one of those weird things that part of me feels gone. Definitely weird.

I'm on medicine for whatever the fuck is going on with my health issues that usually knock me right out and I'm wide awake right now.

I've pretty much lost all contact with my childhood friends from Massachusetts, aside from one friend. She's on my FB, but is hardly active.

She's the very first friend I ever made, but she's still in a rough spot in her life. :/

I'd like to visit, but with my parent's divorce going on, most of my mother's family lives in MA. I've cut them out of my life for reasons, mainly because of how badly they're treating my father.

She's actually unaware, despite having my mother friended on her FB. I've had my mom blocked for a year now...

• 4 weeks later...

Sittin here watching the greatest TV show ever.

Don't leave us hanging, what show?

Obviously his live feed from the hidden cameras he placed in our homes.