Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread Pt. 2

Ringo64

do NOT go for an out-of-state ER hospital visit that turns into an emergency appendectomy. billing nightmare. :willy_nilly:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

13 hours ago, Ghost said:

do NOT go for an out-of-state ER hospital visit that turns into an emergency appendectomy. billing nightmare. :willy_nilly:

Wouldn't the alternative usually be writhing on the floor in agony until it explodes and you die?

• Founders
14 minutes ago, Professur said:

Wouldn't the alternative usually be writhing on the floor in agony until it explodes and you die?

Nah, we're car guys. We'd eventually head out to the garage and pull it out ourselves.

im fine being that it happened a year ago. hence my post:

On 8/14/2016 at 1:10 PM, Ghost said:

1 year! :woot:

but seriously bills keep coming, most are repeats cuz insurance hasnt paid them. same problems/excuses over and over and over. anyways, whats the record on the longest time with that pain?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

soo...i may or may not have "the Fast and the Furioused" a railroad crossing. and now one of my little low beam mini reflector thingy is bouncing inside the headlight.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

not sure what all the fuss is about on kids huffing paint fumes. been doing that for a week, all i got were headaches.

why must you copy me!? i get a G6, you get a G6, i get a laptop, you get a laptop, i move, you move. :D:P

• Founders
7 hours ago, Ghost said:

why must you copy me!? i get a G6, you get a G6, i get a laptop, you get a laptop, i move, you move. :D:P

Well did you buy your place? :P 

• Founders
2 hours ago, Ghost said:

well...i wouldnt be painting if it was a rental.

Never know. I know people who have painted rentals. Congrats though!

22 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Never know. I know people who have painted rentals. Congrats though!

ok true. thanks. you too. still in the same state/city? and the real question here, and everyone here would agree, is...how big is the garage Ringo?

• Founders
1 hour ago, Ghost said:

ok true. thanks. you too. still in the same state/city? and the real question here, and everyone here would agree, is...how big is the garage Ringo?

Yep, same city just 10 min up the road. 2 car garage here. How about you?

your copy skills are weak this time. lets just say i can house the G6, (the baes :D) the Coyote and Jag comfortably with potential to expand my shop. and i keep moving East, although it was only 10 minutes over this time.