Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread Pt. 2

Ringo64

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I had one in my grinder explode on me just the other day.

wow. wearing protection? and different question, is there an easier way of tapping into a wire than the whole cutting-splicing-soldering-taping?

yeah I was wearing my PPE. Googles, face shield leather welding coat, jeans, and gloves.

Yes there are easier ways to tape into an electrical line but not as good as splicing soldiering, and taping.

oh Frosty. lol.gif

What?

wow. wearing protection? and different question, is there an easier way of tapping into a wire than the whole cutting-splicing-soldering-taping?

There are splice/tap connectors out there but if they are done incorrectly, they can end up cutting the wire in half rather than splicing or tapping into it. The old fashion method is my preference in most cases.

41QZ-tD3yOL._SY300_.jpg

I once bought a 10 pack of cheapo 4.5" cut off disks. Was cutting out a rusty floor panel inside a pickup cab when one grenaded on me. Total brown shorts moment. There's the bang, the grinder wrenching in your hands as half the disk vanishes (fortunately I modified my grinder switch to a deadman style) ... and then your eyes focus to the gouge in your face shield. And then you wait half an hour or so for the shaking to subside. Needless to say, the other 9 went into the trash and now I don't use anything that costs less than $4 per.

What?

There are splice/tap connectors out there but if they are done incorrectly, they can end up cutting the wire in half rather than splicing or tapping into it. The old fashion method is my preference in most cases.

41QZ-tD3yOL._SY300_.jpg

You only ever want to use these inside the vehicle. Under the hood ... well, there are some really nice people working for AAA, and you'll get to meet them soon.

OMGZ CL PEOPLE! dont they read?! im selling the Wii U console only but they still ask for everything/the gamepad. :willy_nilly: do i need to rephrase the ad? need a different layout? is it the pics?

i went through that crap when i tried selling the snow tires from my old legacy...i even went through the trouble to list the bolt pattern and saying it was up to the person buying to find out if they would work yet i still got asshats asking me if it would work with insert vehicle here..

Saw this at a local store. Think less .... my Gawd ... people are already being out-thought by farm produce. Any less and they'll need watering.

http://www.simons.ca/simons/product/9272-95810/T-Shirts+%26+Tank+Tops/Twik+philosophy+tee?/en/&catId=6664&colourId=4

Still - using a chainsaw to get these dang packages open is most gratifying....and there is still the fact that Ghost is lazy.