Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread Pt. 2

Ringo64

tried card reader and while in the phone not connected to the computer. i can try it on the tablet.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

tablet saw it as "blank sd or unexpected file system". couldnt format their either.

contacted the company, based on the info provided they said its no longer functional. turns out i have lifetime warranty.

i was gonna cover all bases (basis?) to get to the bottom of this issue to fix it: contact about memory card, about OS, or about provider.

I'll just drop this here......

48abb17baf054ae97bc7d4936737d428.jpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Useless Posts thread redirects to Jedis progression. odd. :P looks nice. sound good?

Yes it does. Two 40 series thrush. Cat and flex pipes back. Lots of other updates have been done and more on the way..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone know which wire is + and which is - for reverse lights? green or very dark purple brown (doesnt look black but almost yet not quite..?). this is on the plug itself.

I was looking for a replacement muffler for the wagon. The Thrush welded were half the price of the stock one, but everything I've read says they'll hollow themselves out inside a couple of years.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2015/05/21/22409816.html

German police detained a 25-year-old prostitute for keeping a three-week-old lamb named Birke as a pet in a Munich brothel, police said in a statement.

The woman was also briefly detained for drug possession - she and her lamb were discovered during a narcotics raid. Prostitution itself is legal in Germany. Keeping a lamb in a brothel evidently is not.

Police said the woman showed them a letter from veterinary authorities laying out the conditions in which a lamb should be raised. Those conditions did not include inside a brothel, so she was forbidden to keep the lamb, police said.

"The lamb was turned over to an animal protection group," the statement said. "During its short stay with police, the lamb felt comfortable and starting drinking from a bottle."

Not Scotland, not New Zealand. Germany. They're baaaaaaad people.

oh Frosty. :lol: and i was using it to cut away on some stuff. it got some grip for a split second and sorta got stuck. came out bent and seemed easily bent. so, maybe better to easily bend now than easily shatter later.