Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Useless Post Thread Pt. 2

Ringo64

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

true. but its not skill that is needed right now, but a grinder and a van.

Why the van?

van, suv, truck. cars arent big enough for what i need.

To many dead highschoolers in the trunk

ssshh...

YES!!! got a grinder! and a partner in crime with a van. the plan continues!

:picard: ah, problems with my car. dont think ill finish in time. :(

Saying what you think of a cop and hurting their fragile little egos while online ... now illegal in a local Quebec town.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=607540&playlistId=1.2359860&binId=1.810401&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1&hootPostID=30ac41ae68e4f55b2cd35f03c5d1261c

Uh, oh! willy_nilly.gif

What are said problems?

i started one of my mods in hopes of finishing it. but ran into a problem after problem. and i dont wanna say only cuz i havent mentioned it before and why say it now in the possible finishing month.

my S4 kept saying my micro sd card unexpectedly unmounted, or something like that. like multiple times today. i cannot not take/save pics, any taken show as corrupted then disappear; cannot delete pics, any deleted ones come back; cannot move pics on to it, seems to save but then disappear. i cant format it on the phone or computer. im on lollipop now and was on kitkat. worked fine on kitkat.

its not as old as the phone. under 2 years. im doing a quick google search and one thing that came up was, as an external storage that became part of the system storage. my card says its protected (coypwrite protected? cant remember).

• Founders

Write protected? That's an issue then if you're getting that error.

Sometimes those cards just go bad, I'm not sure what to do. Are you trying to format it in your computer via the card reader in your computer or via the USB of the phone? Do you have another microSD capable device to test?