Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

cof

my first pontiac

my first pontiac...1961 bonneville bought in the fall of 1963. in those days you just "traded in" for a newer one. if only i knew what values would be 50 yrs later. i hope my scan came thru...new to this site.

scan0001.pdf

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Let's see... '61 Bonneville convertible, tri-power, 4-speed, 8 lugs, posi... Wow! I guess you do wish you had a time machine to get that one back... worth a LOT of $$$ today! :dancingpontiac:

i've seen look-a-likes on barrett-jackson & ebay in the past...asking $100 k plus in "mint" condition. anybody have a time machine for sale?

at least we know now for the Solstice and G8. but if you do happen to find a working time machine, let me know as id like to pick up a few toys myself.

:welcomeFP:

Let me just say that I am already drooling and impressed that you've kept this car so long. Good for you.

unfortunately....i traded the '61 for a '64 GTO, & that was traded for a '70 camaro. then along came a family,,,and lesser cars.

Well, we all understand how "life" happens and how it tends to change the priorities on cars.