Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Whats your car of the year?

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I have to agree with Jedi3 on this one, the Camaro SS is an amazing machine, I had put my name on a waiting list to get one when I was in Korea last year, but then got word on the price and had my name taken off... but it is a very sexy car! :D

The Camaro SS 6spd is such a fun car to drive! I really wish I would have driven one before I bought my solstice, would have been a really hard choice. The solstice is a amazing car to drive also though, driving with the top off on a twisty road when the leaves are turning.

My votes goes to

Corvette ZR1

2009_chevrolet_corvette_zr1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Do we not have a size limiter that lets you click the picture if you want it larger on the site?

Nah for some reason it wants to do a gay thumbnail so I said no because it looks retarded lol but I'll try and find (or make) something if everyone thinks its a good idea.

Nah for some reason it wants to do a gay thumbnail so I said no because it looks retarded lol but I'll try and find (or make) something if everyone thinks its a good idea.

Or just ban people who want to post uber big pictures, we can use Chris here as an example.