Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ringo64

2015 FP Calendar Entries

post-1-0-59670500-1412525246_thumb.png

It's Time to start up our Calendar for 2015! Please re-read the rules below and look forward to getting this going!

Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car ), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until November 1st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 2nd and last through till November 30th, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
- You MUST be a member of Forever Pontiac
- Picture MUST be of a Pontiac (any year, any model)

Let the entries begin!

Entries will close: Nov. 1st
Voting will begin: Nov. 2nd

How to post externally hosted photos (from photobucket, imageshack, imgur, etc...): http://foreverpontia...to-post-photos/
Otherwise, upload your photo directly to our servers using the "Reply to this topic" button (top) or "More Reply options" button the quick reply (bottom) and using the upload function in the reply.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

They make no aftermarket parts for the torrent so I started doing it myself, something unique. The thing on the hood is a cold air intake/ air condenser there is a k&n cone boxed in aluminum and firewall matting below it and vents on the hood everything is wrapped to avoid the electrical getting wet The ecu has been reprogrammed engine painted roof racks removed chrome accents 20" rims and pirelli Pzeros blue led underglow and blue LEDs behind the led off road lights plus a few more mods oh and a stainless steel utorrent symbol before the torrent on the back :P I havent done much performance wise as I am waiting to afford an LLT swap from an awd cts :):) ( I want to keep it 6 cyl or i would go ls series)

post-2194-0-40012400-1414475745_thumb.jp

Please ONLY submit ONE photo. If you submit more than one photo, the first photo you submitted will be the one that is used. Thanks

2000 Formula WS6

post-1920-0-02350800-1412574799_thumb.jp

2007 grand prix gxp

Jervin, do you have a picture? One is necessary to enter ;)

1980 Pontiac Sunbird, 4:71 blown 231 V6, Muncie 4 spd, 3:08 posi rearend. House of Kolor paint featuring 11 color and effect coats. Made for indoor shows where paint can be minipulated with lighting.

Picture564_zpsab744316.jpg

• Like 1

post-1875-0-42623500-1412727418_thumb.jp

My son's 63 Tempest with my 65 GTO in the background.

• Like 1

2009 G8 GXP (Updated to a newer picture)

Q22G3yi.jpg

Since my car has made last years calendar, I thought it would be nice to add our son's car this year.

(It's actually my car, but he drives and takes care of it) ;-)

100_6521_zps13026034.jpg

2004 GTO. AFR heads, custom grind cam, kooks lt's with race cats. Custom cat back, with dynomax race bullets. CCW wheels and the sap kit and tails from an 06

post-2197-0-94126700-1412903392_thumb.jp

My 68 Catalina convertible in front of the old Pontiac garage in Gainesville, Florida

post-2196-0-10939200-1412949829_thumb.jp

Guys, I have some pictures of Pontiac experimental cars as well as some that are in the GM Heritage Collection. Would you like me to submit some of those as well? I don't want to ruin other folks chances with their rides however.

Guys, I have some pictures of Pontiac experimental cars as well as some that are in the GM Heritage Collection. Would you like me to submit some of those as well? I don't want to ruin other folks chances with their rides however.

Sorry Frosty, you have to own the Pontiac to submit it ;) Member's rides only.

No worries Ringo. :cheers:

2006 grand prix gxp on helo 20 inch rims, exhaust, tinted glass. My baby :)

post-2200-0-32320800-1413053639_thumb.jp

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Ringo64
      2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar - Entries
      Time to get that oh so great tradition of ours started with the 2019 Forever Pontiac Calendar Entry period! We're starting a bit earlier this year than normal so we can try something new with the voting half. More on that later, don't want to spoil the surprise just yet  . Without further adieu let's get things rolling with some entries! To enter your Pontiac to be in our Calendar contest, please carefully read the instructions/rules below:
      Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic your entry may not make it, even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until September 21st at which point no more entries and this topic will be closed. Voting will start on September 24th and last through till October 31st, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
      You MUST be a member of Forever Pontiac Picture MUST be of a Pontiac (any year, any model) Image must be of good quality: minimum resolution of 1000px width and 300dpi (Most digital Cameras this is the default unedited import provided)  
      Let the entries begin!
      Entries will close: September 21st
      Voting will begin: September 24th
    • By Ringo64
      It's Time to start up our Calendar for 2018! Please read the rules below carefully and look forward to getting this going!

Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out, even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until October 31st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 1st and last through till November 30th, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
      You MUST be a member of Forever Pontiac Picture MUST be of a Pontiac (any year, any model) Image must be of good quality: minimum resolution of 1000px width and 300dpi (Most digital Cameras this is the default unedited import provided)  
      Let the entries begin!
      Entries will close: Nov. 1st

How to post photos in the software: 

Please note you can upload your photo directly to our servers by clicking 'Reply' and then drag/drop files in the area to attach or click 'choose files'
    • By Ringo64
      It's Time to start up our Calendar for 2017! Please read the rules below carefully and look forward to getting this going!

Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out, even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until October 31st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 1st and last through till November 30th, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
      Let the entries begin!
      Entries will close: Oct. 31st
      Voting will begin: Nov. 1st

How to post photos in the software: 

Please note you can upload your photo directly to our servers by clicking 'Reply' and then drag/drop files in the area to attach or click 'choose files'
    • By Ringo64
      It's Time to start up our Calendar for 2016! Please re-read the rules below and look forward to getting this going!

Please post ONE picture of your Pontiac in this thread and that will be your valid entry to this contest. Pictures may be touched and Photoshopped but remember, we are voting on which picture looks best for this calendar so make sure it looks good! As well pictures should be high quality and good taste (please as appealing as it is please don't pose naked on your car ), should you violate any of our rules or do not have a high quality pic you may be kicked out even if you get voted into the calendar. Entries will be allowed until November 1st at which point no more entries and this thread will be closed. Voting will start on November 2nd and last through till November 30th, in this time there will be several rounds so keep informed and make sure you utilize getting your votes!

Rules:
      Let the entries begin!
      Entries will close: Oct. 31st

How to post photos (from photobucket, imageshack, imgur, etc...): http://foreverpontia...to-post-photos/
      Please note you can upload your photo directly to our servers using the "Reply to this topic" button (top) or "More Reply options" button the quick reply (bottom) and using the upload function in the reply.
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.