Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I wonder how many parts vehicles were needed to build this? Two at least for sure.

I like it since I've seen the Pontiac Engineering Grand Am El Camino experimental car.I have also seen the Flint MI Explorer scouts put together a turbo Regal El Camino with Buick's help. I've even seen a Buick GSX and Trans Am versions as well.

I have always liked the el caminos. I have always dreamed of doing just what that picture depicts. I would like to see the interior of that car, did the conversion include the interior as well? Is it Pontiac powered? Better be! Yep, that's just what I had in mind when I was contemplating such a conversion. I love it!

Work involved to make that happen is outragious. Hat's off to the man behind this project. Like Frosty said...I've seen many conversions but like this one the best.

Count me in! I would, however, change the Honeycombs to more "Judge correct" Rally II's with no trim ring.

Agree'd Stratman... But the trim rings MAKE the rally's. Justa my .02

• Like 1

Agree'd Stratman... But the trim rings MAKE the rally's. Justa my .02

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, JUSTA! :)

btw... I think it should be called "Haulin' Judge" as a kind of play on words of "hanging judge" from the old westerns.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, JUSTA! :)

btw... I think it should be called "Haulin' Judge" as a kind of play on words of "hanging judge" from the old westerns.

When I built my rims for the Sunbird, I used 2 of my 13in. 4 lug rally's for the front and then used 14in Pontiac rally's for the rears. Cut out the centers and built my own, (keeping the rim's so I could use the trim rings) Had them balanced and welded in getting me up to a 14 in rim in the back. Nobody would special drill a rim for me in a 4 lug pattern. As directionals were the rage back then, I built each rim to a corner instead of having backwards directionals on one side of the car. Problem solved...do it yourself.

• Like 1