Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

TinIndian46

Spanking new to this site.

Hello fellow Pontiac addicts! My name is Steve, I have been driving Pontiacs my whole life. First car I ever drove was a '63 Catalina. I have owned many through the years. I am a Grand Prix fanatic, but as long as it has a Pontiac V-8, I'm alright. I have had a few GTO's in the past, but now they are priced WAY out of my reach. Now I have only three, a '73 Grand Ville convertible, a '74 Grand Am, and a '75 Grand Prix SJ. All are 455 cars, all are stock, and all are in need of restoration! Well, I guess the Grand Prix and the Grand Am aren't all stock, the GP has 7K3 heads, and an aluminum intake, and comp cam, the Grand Am has aluminum intake and headers. GP and Grand Ville have less than 100k on them. I am looking forward to talking, and taking part in the conversations on this site.

post-2186-0-62650300-1411588228_thumb.jp

post-2186-0-96123200-1411588250_thumb.jp

post-2186-0-71686700-1411588278_thumb.jp

post-2186-0-02876900-1411588296_thumb.jp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to FP. Looks like you have your own Pontiac warcamp going there. Sweet.

:welcomeFP:

Fantastic Pontiacs you got there!

Damn dude, sweet rides i really like the ville don't have any of those around me.

:welcomeFP: