Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Addition: Gallery App, Check it Out!

• Founders

After some good feedback from the community we are striving to make things easier around here at FP. Today we added a new addition to the forum software, an Image Gallery app. In this Gallery app, you can upload images (yes, even several at one time using the Flash uploader. Up to 100 at once.) that are organized into categories (these are admin defined) and albums (user defined).

You can then create posts/topics with these images (and even albums)! Hopefully this will ease the process of posting images and things after shows/meets/photoshoots where you guys have several and need a place to host these images.

Also in the Gallery app, each album/image can be rated, commented on and you the user can provide a description to it.

Any questions let us know otherwise...

Check it out here and start uploading your images!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

do these get saved the same as an attachment? and is the attachment still an option?

In the Gallery, they are saved to your "album" whereas an attachment is to a "post/thread". Attachments are still an option though. The Gallery should be used to share multiple pictures that fit within the categories defined, whereas an attachment is only like 1-3 pictures to a related post/thread. The Gallery, as stated above, makes it easier to upload multiple pictures and sort/organize them.

I screwed up and only got one picture in my album. I tried "edit" but there is no "upload" tab to put more pictures in it. How can I add more pictures or can you delete my album so I can start over?

Thanks

Pat

• Founders

While viewing your album just click the "Upload" button, there is no "end" to being able to upload to the album ;)

should be in the top right above the image(s) in your gallery.

While viewing your album just click the "Upload" button, there is no "end" to being able to upload to the album ;)

should be in the top right above the image(s) in your gallery.

Thanks Ringo! :dancingpontiac:

• Like 1