Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Pics of our Pets Thread

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's a little update on our kitties; they are still alive. :lol:

:huh::P and they look like you snuck up on them with the camera and gave you the :) look. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

The boys making nice for a change. (top Ty mine and Sammy mom&dads)

292718_2094666124023_1166415045_31998928_929072_n.jpg

when Ty's done playing with the paper he uses it for a blanket. lol

293448_2094669324103_1166415045_31998930_4171822_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

racer.jpg

this is racer our shih tzu he is 8 now but still acts like a puppy

taz.jpg

and this is my uncles dog taz he's a 2 year old australian shepherd. he was adopted by a family then hit by a car. the family didn't have enough for the bills and the vet tried to work out payments for them but they abandoned him at the vet. so the vet fixed his broken leg and took him to an aussie rescue. for the few weeks taz couldn't walk the rescue owner would carry him outside rain or shine. then came my uncle to adopt him we are happy to report his leg is fully healed and the only evidence he was hit is a small bald spot on his front leg.

i have to get pics of my cat zipper, guinea pig fred aka bedhead fred because he has cowlicks all over, and our beta fish

• 2 months later...

2012-03-08_17-43-04_979.jpg

The brindle colored one is Brandy, she is half Rott and half English Mastiff and 4 1/2 years old.

The fawn colored one is Jasmine, she turned 5 months old on march 16th and is pure English Mastiff.

Brandy was 104 pounds last trip to the vet, Jasmine was 86 pounds on her 5 month birthday.

:)

I love big dogs.

I think I have been over ruled on making the bed this morning.

538223_3198569960929_1166415045_32559085_1251709524_n.jpg

• 4 months later...

Dog lovers, I thought you would like these pics I took. Not something I normally would photograph though. Let me know what you think of the pictures.

Coronado Dog Beach | Facebook

or

Coronado Dog Beach - a set on Flickr