Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Pics of our Pets Thread

Jedi3

A quality Siamese isent cheep! Siamese cats are the orignal man made cat so they have the most defects. To get a good healty one free of defects they can cost alot. I love the temperment of the breed and the looks, I have always had a Siamese cat. Common defects in poor quality ones are crossed eyed, short crooked tails, poor coloring for example and can have health issues. Mine is a perfect example of an apple head/seal point the original breed of Siamese.

To me worth every penny. :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

A quality Siamese isent cheep! Siamese cats are the orignal man made cat so they have the most defects. To get a good healty one free of defects they can cost alot. I love the temperment of the breed and the looks, I have always had a Siamese cat. Common defects in poor quality ones are crossed eyed, short crooked tails, poor coloring for example and can have health issues. Mine is a perfect example of an apple head/seal point the original breed of Siamese.

To me worth every penny. :cheers:

Why can't people just go to the Humane Society and get A cat or A dog? haha Why does it HAVE to be PERFECT?

I had a free non pure breed once, she died at only 6 years old. :agreed:

Shes on my first post in this thread guys. :lol2: The people on my facebook and g6perf may remember my post about her when she died. I saved her from getting put down cuz knowone wanted her. As far as needing to be perfect did you read my post? They have issues if you dont and I have allways love Siamese cats.

Guest WooferGT

pretty cat! breeder/showcats FTW!!!

my Siamese is one too. :agreed:

Did she cost alot mine was alot as far as cats go? ($600.00)

my oriental shorthair was bought as $750, with no breeding rights, they had her fixed as she was retired after 5 years of breeding.

Yea I never used mine for breeding either even thou he did beg me too let him. :agreed:

So technically hes just show cat qualitly.

Guest WooferGT

pretty cat! breeder/showcats FTW!!!

my Siamese is one too. :agreed:

Did she cost alot mine was alot as far as cats go? ($600.00)

my oriental cost $750 with no breeding rights, she was fixed when we bought her. my himalayan siamese on the other hand was awesome she was 21 pounds when she died and 14 years old. here is a pic of her.

http://www.catster.com/cats/333969

333969_1151095146.jpg

333969_1151355325.jpg

333969_1151095023.jpg

here is my doggy, Shadow. she used to be nearly completely black. she is half my age and still as hyper as the first time i saw her. Shadow is a mixed chihuahua but i dont know what the mix is. anyone know?

Shadow1.jpg?t=1263941552

Shadow2.jpg?t=1263941929

Shadow3.jpg?t=1263942524

So come to find out, my 'pets' just vibrate, all they have is a motor in them, no wonder I got them for so cheap :D

:lol2: ....i mean :o aww :P . so no crawling? so all you have is vibrating pleasure roaches? :(

:lol2: ....i mean :o aww :D . so no crawling? so all you have is vibrating pleasure roaches? :(

:o No, just the motor inside the plastic, sort of like a PS controller :P I thought they'd at least crawl...

Okay, so I finally felt the need to chime in here. My house is pretty busy when it comes to pets. Four dogs and a cat that tends to act like one...

First we have Leo, the cat. He's really, my cat. Always been my buddy ever since I was a kid, he's a bit slow, but is a riot to call like a dog and have him come running. He'll sit for treats, just like a dog. He's massive too, can be all loving one minute and absolutely destroy you the next.

The first dog we got was Brandy. All four are shit-zu's, and all four have been adopted in one way or another. Brandy was acquired from a breeder where she was treated, in simple terms, horribly. She was matted, head to toe, and lived under our table for 3 days.

Chucky was next. One of those, friend of a friend stories so to speak. Simply put, and elderly lady couldn't take care of him with her age, and he came to us. He's a riot.

The final two came to us about a year ago. Sadie (black face, light fur) and Harley (brown and tan fur) were owned by a family friend who got divorced and couldn't keep them... We're just one, BIG, happy family. :woot:

EDIT: Pictures aren't working it seems... ??

none of your pics work.

I noticed that... I made them really small (5 pictures adding up to like 160kb) and attached them, but apparently the attachments don't work?

actually your attachments work. but whos gonna download them to view them? sign up for a PhotoBucket account.