Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Pics of our Pets Thread

Jedi3

So 2 months ago I came on to my enclosed porch (which has a cat door on the side) and this tiny black kitten was sleeping on a shelf... I reached over and touched him and he was very weak, told me to F off, and walked to the end of the shelf and fell off behind some boxes... took me some effort to get him out but he was feral and wanted nothing to do with me... I put some food out and left.

When i got home that night i could tell he had not touched the food at all, and I could not find him so I figured he had left, the next morning there he was asleep on the shelf again, so I grabbed him this time finding him to be even weaker. So I brough him inside the house and triued to give him food... but he was very young and small and had no idea what to do wit it... so I made some pablum and helped him to figure out what to do with it.

Later that day I found his sister a torti on my porch, she figured out the eating thing right away, both kittens were very small and very wild... The next day I found a Calico female on my porch, she was hard to catch, but i got her and put her inside with food in my storeroom with the other 2. I then searched the entire neighbourhood for more kittens, there was only one pregnant female cat I had known of out here and I went to the farm where she lives and non of her kittens (who were all white) were missing... after my search I figured it was just the 3 of them that got dumped off.

2 more days passed when I came out and spotted a tiny black kitten with a lot of his fur missing, he had no body fat, just skin and bones... he was so scared but I was able to catch him, and even though he was biting hard into my hand, making me bleed like a stuck pig, I brough thim in and pryed him off of me. He would not eat though, and he was sick and weak, I resorted to force feeding him food and water.

We didn't think he's live more then a few days...

But he pulled through, and after 1 1/2 months of work he is now socialable and quite the gorgeous kitten, his fur has grown back and he has put on a lot of weight, the new fur is no longr black but a salt and pepper look I have never seen before.

I got the Calico a home, the black male and the female torti are still with me so far, but i am keepin the little guy that was so far gone, I named him Rory!

rory_by_quanticchaos1000-d5h2lyv.jpg

This little guy has the coolest attitude, and he is so easy going!

• 2 years later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 1 month later...

I need to see you in my office right meow!

898a606b44f354ca000a45e4de0c90e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baron.jpg

This is Baron. Part German Shepard Part Black Lab

Sorry I moved the photo and forgot to modify the post.

I really should not have opened this thread.  Damn I miss him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Joe Carrier said:

LOL she has grown on me literally LOL

They are sneaky that way. They bite you constantly and then sneak into your heart.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...