Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Ricardonano

2003 Grand Prix exhaust

Question

Okay so I have a 03 Grand Prix se and an 03 Grand Prix gt and i was wondering if I could take the dual exhaust off the gt and put it on the Grand Prix se, and also taking the back bumber of the gt and also placing it on the se??? (and if this helps I'm doing a cradle swap out of the gt into the se)

2 answers to this question

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Okay so I have a 03 Grand Prix se and an 03 Grand Prix gt and i was wondering if I could take the dual exhaust off the gt and put it on the Grand Prix se, and also taking the back bumber of the gt and also placing it on the se??? (and if this helps I'm doing a cradle swap out of the gt into the se)

Welcome!

The GT isn't a true dual exhaust so yes you can swap the GT muffler + dual tips

Yes you can swap bumpers. (Should bolt right up but im sure someone will confirm this.)