Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Woodward Dream Cruise / Back to the Bricks

Frosty

Couple more days and I am sharing a tent with a bunch of dudes.

You know it did not sound that bad in my head 5 minutes ago.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

At least with the fabric guard it won't stain so bad

That's the top side of the tent only.   Thankz for the reminder, I will bring rain gear!

Cruised last night from pontiac to 11 1/2 mile.freaking crazy the amount of cars and people setting up in tents etc..Got home at 11pm had a great time.Cant imagine the mess saturday will bring.I burned 1/2 a tank of gas just idling.Supposed to take a buddy tonight but he didnt feel so good.Heard about the silverdome deal but it was too late for us to get there.Wish i had heard about it earlier...Hit Pizza Populous at 18 and telegraph just as they were closing,phoned in ahead of time.Anyone in the area they have the BEST pizza in the tri county area period.Personal spinach pizza deep crust...DAMN! I/m hungry now..LOL Hope to meet up with Justa and frosty this sat as well.Oh the Lemans ran perfectly all night!Never went above 180 in stop and go traffic for miles!

Cruised last night from pontiac to 11 1/2 mile.freaking crazy the amount of cars and people setting up in tents etc..Got home at 11pm had a great time.Cant imagine the mess saturday will bring.I burned 1/2 a tank of gas just idling.Supposed to take a buddy tonight but he didnt feel so good.Heard about the silverdome deal but it was too late for us to get there.Wish i had heard about it earlier...Hit Pizza Populous at 18 and telegraph just as they were closing,phoned in ahead of time.Anyone in the area they have the BEST pizza in the tri county area period.Personal spinach pizza deep crust...DAMN! I/m hungry now..LOL Hope to meet up with Justa and frosty this sat as well.Oh the Lemans ran perfectly all night!Never went above 180 in stop and go traffic for miles!

Good to hear the cars runnin well. Did you get parking with us? Call my cell.

No i didnt get the parking spot,Im likley taking my buddy and i dont know how he will do in the heat etc..Stage 4 cancer sucks.He's resting yesterday and today so i hope he can make it tomorrow.

No i didnt get the parking spot,Im likley taking my buddy and i dont know how he will do in the heat etc..Stage 4 cancer sucks.He's resting yesterday and today so i hope he can make it tomorrow.

You know where we are.  There was nobody attending the gate all day. The Oakland press parking lot.  Park there if nobody is attending. 10.00 if there is.  Easy out, cross Woodward, straight out West 59. No traffic probs. Stop by if ya can, if not, have a blast!  Justa made it home before the big storm ripped through.  Couple drops of rain on the cars before I got em inside.  No hail here at least, hope Frosty made it home OK.  Guess he was headin into the middle of it.

Powers out for many in the area this AM.  Tree's/branches down all over.  Chance for the same weather tonight in wrapping up the Dream Cruise.  Hope not....heading out.

I think next year I'll be there for the entire week ... and maybe get in the Nascar race on sunday.

You were missed this year, but we kept your spirit alive with many jokes N good laugh's. :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  

• Like 1

Whatta day!  I'm burn't, but have to announce that FROSTY took one of the coveded Jackets for best 70's class, Out of all the cars regististered for the Pontiac MI carshow.  He's a freakin ROCKSTAR!  Congrat's buddy!

Congrats Frostman!

Way to go Frosty one!

Thanks guys! I'm fried too! I was totally blown away by winning anything. I was content to have a good place to park.

I don't know about you guys, but I didn't miss the DJ either.

Hard to have a bad time with cars, buds, cold ones, and lots of unburned hydrocarbons!

Yeah buddy! I knew Lucy had it in her to knock 'em dead like Ronda Rousey! :stars:

Congratulations Frosty... it is good to get confirmation from your peers at such a prestigious event that Lucy is one sweet ride! :cheers:

I am still kicking myself for not buying this last Friday. Obviously this has GE written all over it !!!!  I found this at Royal Oak's Memorial Park.

post-317-0-96843600-1440298887_thumb.jpg

Since you asked nicely and I finally have a few minutes to post....

So I was out cruising when this crime fighter pulls out in front of me and Lucy...Na na na na na na na na na 

post-317-0-45345000-1440540874_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-79927000-1440540945_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-42714500-1440541036_thumb.jpg

Beep....beep...beep...beep....their horns went beep, beep, beep

post-317-0-56311000-1440541179_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-48724400-1440541332_thumb.jpg

With LS2 or small block Chevy power

The undisputed King of Woodward...the legendary '67 GTX..a.k.a. the Silver Bullet. It supposedly never lost a street race. Chrysler put a race car on the street essentially.

post-317-0-39479400-1440541629_thumb.jpg

The latest P.O.S. with a Hellcat motor from A$$ Monkey Garage

post-317-0-72981400-1440541765_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-19268600-1440541838_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-81437800-1440541915_thumb.jpg

Buick Calleberra - with 3 deuces on a Buick Nailhead - very nice. It's for sale at $96k.

post-317-0-91509900-1440711664_thumb.jpg

When was the last time you saw a Dodge Fargo? In the states, they were called A-100s. Leave it to them Canucks.

post-317-0-32060600-1440711769_thumb.jpg

post-317-0-18215500-1440711865_thumb.jpg

How about a wildly modified convertible? Yes please !!!

post-317-0-64240300-1440711941_thumb.jpg

A big kid Tonka toy

post-317-0-42199000-1440712044_thumb.jpg

This one is for Pro - the wagon that never was. Behold a 90's Pontiac Safari Wagon !!!

post-317-0-78692300-1440712208_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.