Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Woodward Dream Cruise / Back to the Bricks

Frosty

Missed the meeting last night bro.

Me or you? I know I missed it. I had a mandatory CANUSA games parents meeting for the kid to play baseball in Hamilton Canuckistan next weekend and I had forms to fill out and I had to pay the registration fees (in cash no less). So I was S-O-L on that call. Still have not gotten the tent. I am about ready to call them up again and ask what the deal is. I am starting to get PO'd.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I talked to GE last night. He can't come to Woodward this year, seems that all vacations are being denied at work for that period of time. He's not happy about it.

Yeah the Pimpin 'n' Hoes union can really come down during travellers season.

Me or you? I know I missed it. I had a mandatory CANUSA games parents meeting for the kid to play baseball in Hamilton Canuckistan next weekend and I had forms to fill out and I had to pay the registration fees (in cash no less). So I was S-O-L on that call. Still have not gotten the tent. I am about ready to call them up again and ask what the deal is. I am starting to get PO'd.

Funny, I mentioned that in the Champs forum today after the meeting last night.

Funny, I mentioned that in the Champs forum today after the meeting last night.

It showed up late last night. Go figure!

Did they say anything after you mentioned it?

Yeah the Pimpin 'n' Hoes union can really come down during travellers season.

You'd think they want 'em in Detroit during Woodward with all the out of town Johns, cash, and cars available!

It showed up late last night. Go figure!

Did they say anything after you mentioned it?

No, couldn't get a word in edgewise so I posted in the Champs forum on CRO.  Guess I really started something.  And worse, it appears I was wrong to begin with.  Oh well...haven't lost my touch! :naughty:

8 days to go for me.  Little vacation for Ms Notallthere and I. 

I got a tent as big as JUSTA's now!  Damn its big.

I can. I still have to fabric guard it. I got to enlist the kid's help to open the damn thing up first.

I think it was.  It was Frosty's and I's experience in running down the street and practical first aid.

• Founders

I think it was.  It was Frosty's and I's experience in running down the street and practical first aid.

Practical first aid? What happened?

A Huge storm ripped through the Dream Cruise.  High winds sent tents/canopy's flying/crashing into cars. A tornado came through N had tree's N power lines down across Woodward.  Simply amazing how fast crews had everything up N running and the cruisers back out on Woodward again. The Sunbird was on display with the Sta-bil rig and even under the canopy of the rig, it folded under the weight of the rain and dumping straight down on my motor.  Channel 7 (local ABC) Was doing their TV coverage and asked for my Pontiac to be in the lead off for their PONTIAC (city) end of their coverage.  My best efforts to replace the damn module in my distributor came up short and missed another chance at 15min of fame.  It was in the background of most of coverage.

The link is no longer up.  Bummer.

Frosty and I had to run to the scene of an accident when a Bonneville stalled out and a Dodge Ram slammed into him.

• Founders

Frosty and I had to run to the scene of an accident when a Bonneville stalled out and a Dodge Ram slammed into him.

Yikes! That stinks :( 

Yeah,a '67 Grand Prix convertible and a 2000ish Dodge Ram collide in front of us.No one in either vehicle is wearing seat belts, although you can understand the lack of seat belts in the GP. The GP is turning left onto South bound Woodward, and the Ram hits him in the right front (the Ram was trying to make the light and ran it). Ambulance and 911 are called. Broken glass and blood - yeah buddy.

I think the Ram pickup got the worst of it since the dash was smashed after since the air bags didn'tdeploy but the driver's head still smacks the dash, as does his passenger (since neither are wearing their seat belts). Although the GP had some pretty major front end damage too....hood, fender, door, windsheild.

Redder's Better...

2015-dodge-charger-srt-hemi-hellcat-9.jp

Auburn Hills — Dodge will unleash Hellcat-mania on the 2015 Woodward Dream Cruise next week with thrill rides and a chance for one racer to take home a 707-horsepower Hellcat engine.

www.d.n.com

Redder's Better...

2015-dodge-charger-srt-hemi-hellcat-9.jp

Auburn Hills — Dodge will unleash Hellcat-mania on the 2015 Woodward Dream Cruise next week with thrill rides and a chance for one racer to take home a 707-horsepower Hellcat engine.

www.d.n.com

That will be held at the Pontiac Silverdome...or whats left of it.  Racing and test rides, Richard from ASS MONKEE garage will be onhand (why U always send me junk?) :lol2:

I can. I still have to fabric guard it. I got to enlist the kid's help to open the damn thing up first.

I finished fabric guarding last night. I am letting it set up over night in the garage so I can finally put it in the bag tonight.

1st official Back to the Bricks event was last night at the US 23 Drive-In movie theater. It was showing.....wait for it.......Smokey and the Bandit

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.