Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Gandhi's New Car!!!

So i just got new headlights today and will hopefully be putting them in this weekend. Last weekend i put in my new plugs and wires, i went with nkg one temp colder, and street fire wires. I also put in a CAI and as soon as i put the lamps in i will post pics. I also got new kicker 6x9 and 6.5 speakers and an amp wiring kit so as soon as the dash kit comes i will be putting that in as well.

also for the post above this anyone have any suggestions?

• 1 year later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it has been a while but I have had a busy summer with the compg.  List so far is:

New headlights, NKG Plugs, Street fire wires,  180* t-stat, new kicker speakers all around. kicker amp and subs, new head unit,  CAI, coolant flush and clean. Overkill PCM Tune.  Kumho Platinum Ecsta tires with sport tune wheels.  Drilled and Slotted Break Performance breaks. 

I got creative and did some aesthetic work under the hood.

Using the help of my wife because I cannot paint to save my life (i just cleaned the parts) We used Dupont's Metalcast paint.  I love how it turned out and if any decides to do this is is Oil resistant and can take a lot of heat.  I recommend it.

Now it seems my transmission is bad and have no third.  So I am planning on getting the Stage One 4t65e from tripleedgeperformance.com.

Next on the list is a smaller supercharger pulley. just want to replace trans first, since this is my daily.

WP_20150604_001.jpg

WP_20150604_002.jpg

WP_20150604_003.jpg

WP_20150604_008.jpg

WP_20150604_009.jpg

WP_20150604_014.jpg

WP_20150604_015.jpg

WP_20150604_016.jpg

WP_20150605_002.jpg

WP_20150605_004.jpg

WP_20150605_005.jpg

WP_20150606_001.jpg

nice green.  What colour of green is that?  Shade or colour code.  After the question I just pictured all of the comments afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So i just ordered the green leds for the interior so as soon as i get them installed i will post picks.  I also purchased the intense racing modular pulley system with a 3.5 pulley so hopefully i will be able to get all of this installed before spring.

• 2 months later...

so this morning on my way to work a doe decided it hated life and my car. It is getting fixed. Thank god for full coverage!

WP_20160526_001.jpg

WP_20160526_002.jpg

WP_20160526_003.jpg

WP_20160526_004.jpg

Did you get the Deer meat?  I gotta a craving for some chili.

Nope I hit her pretty bad! I was thinking the same thing (you hurt my car im gonna eat ya) lol

the rad, the fan, and everything under the hood were perfect. No leaks just panel damage, thank god!

• 4 weeks later...

so I got my car back from the auto body shop tonight, thank god cuz I was getting damned anxious. Looks brand new.

they didn't put the emblem on the bumper because of licensing the new bumper doesn't have the inlay for the badge. So the question is whether I put a badge on or leave it off?

WP_20160628_001.jpg

WP_20160628_002.jpg

WP_20160628_003.jpg