Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1968 Royal Bobcat 428 GTO

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Here's a cool test from back-in-the-day, in Car & Driver's archives, of a 1968 Royal Bobcat 428 GTO.

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/1968-pontiac-gto-428-royal-bobcat-road-test-review

Great story....Frosty just found a Royal L/plate holder in the swap meet at the Dustoff Show.

Yes I did. A fellow club member has done an authentic re-creation of a Royal Bobcat Catalina too.

The lead mechanic at Royal Pontiac, Milt Schornack is still around. He will build you 'the Ultimate Bobcat GTO" if you have enough cash.

http://home.comcast.net/~jschornack1/Ultimate.GTO.html

How about the '69 Royal Bobcat GTO - complete with Ram Air V engine???? Pontiac didn't build it but Royal Pontiac did on Pontiac's orders.

1969 Royal Bobcat - Built by Royal Pontiac - Royal Oak Michigan

69%20Royal%20bobcat%20(1).JPG69%20Royal%20bobcat.JPG
Bill Schultz owns and restored this piece of Royal History. This is the Royal test mule car that was used to test all the ram air engines back in early 69. Bill has owned this car since the 80's and finished a restoration in the late 80's. This car features the original interior and many of the original parts. Recently Bill has been sprucing up a few areas and has been using inline tube detailing products such as: the cowl seal and clips, cowl screen, washer hose clips, trunk mat and many other small clips and fasteners. This car still retains its original brake and fuel lines but when he is ready we will have them made up and ready to replace.

Yup - and here is my Royal Pontiac license plate holder that JUSTA is sooooooo jealous of. I found it at the Widetracker's show a month ago for $10. JUSTA and I were going through the swap meet together. He didn't see it. I asked the guy what he wanted. I said $10. He took it and I showed JUSTA and he damn near peed his pants.

I've cleaned it up some too since then. It looks a lot better now. Still a little corroded and pitted on the bottom though.

IMG_8666_zps9a4cc898.jpg