Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Movie Thread

Ghost

American Reunion Trailer

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pEkyPKYSrw&feature=fvst

Aho else thinks this is going to be hilarious!!!!

• 1 month later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I don't know how many of you are ready for the Dark Knight Rises, but the little, puny man playing Bane is rather worthless. How does someone who doesn't even have any muscle or athelticism brake Batman's back? Why does hollywood continue to ruin superhero movies by casting actors who aren't in shape for roles that portray a fictional character who is in shape, or they pvssifiy a character that is able to take care of every enemy in the movie. Perfect example is The Avengers. Thor would have single handidly destroyed every Chitauri/Skrull while eating a sandwhich. Thor is faster than the speed of light and goes into God Mode, which makes him completely indestructible. Superman and Thanos have no chance, even the Hulk would crumble within seconds. As for Bane, they should have cast an athletic American, not a puny englishman. I've been larger and more athetic since my sophmore year of fvcking high school, not saying I should have been cast because I have no interest in portraying anything other than my immature self. Dammit I'm pissed off!

I just wish Hollywood would come up with something new for a change. How many reboots of batman, superman & spiderman can you do????? Also a remake of footloose really leave the classics alone!!!!! What's next a reboot of caddyshack, smoky and the bandit or cannon ball run. No thank you! God the dukes of hazard and knight rider were bad enough!!!

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iypzog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'm pissed off, have a six month old son and I'm trying to get him to watch manly movies. He sat and intently watched Iron Man 2, Transformers 3, Gadiator, The Dules of Hazzard TV series marathon on DVD and Thor. Didn't even complain. I can't, however, allow him to watch the Avengers or DK Rises for the lack of antihero fvcking up some evil crackers. He loved Blade, not two or three, but the good one. I won't even let him watch any X-Men movies or Wolverine because they're nothing but something Hollywood squated down with one foot on the eastern border of CA and the other on the western border right at the pacific ocean and blasted a giant doogie.

• Founders

With the new Spiderman coming out, I have come to terms that Hollywood is just going to beat everything with a stick and milk it till there is nothing left.

I now enjoy just comparing how different directors/writers interpret the same movies/comic books. Not going to pay $10 to see it in theaters though :lol:

Hollywood is just going to beat everything with a stick and milk it till there is nothing left.

coughtransformerscough

haven't even seen the latest and i'm not really jumping to either.

it's like decade of the remakes now. hopefully rob zombie doesn't continue to drag the halloween franchise through the mud. his first one was alright but the second one sucked hard.

oh yeah forgot about that one. wasn't there some hot chick in it.

don't remember the movie. think i saw it awhile ago but looking on imdb it had jessica biel and lauren german in it.

I'm not worried about the reboots as long as they make them as portrayed in the actual comic book and not sh!t it down their fvcking leg.

• Founders

coughtransformerscough

haven't even seen the latest and i'm not really jumping to either.

it's like decade of the remakes now. hopefully rob zombie doesn't continue to drag the halloween franchise through the mud. his first one was alright but the second one sucked hard.

If you like GM cars and an action move w/ very little plot and some cool technology, the 3rd Transformers was pretty good. If you're looking for some thick plot then well you're screwed :lol:

One that bugged me was "The Hulk", they made 2 or 3 different ones for the lead up to the Avengers and then they grab a different actor in the Avengers. I know people were angry or something at the first Hulk remake but still seemed odd to me.

Continuity there is none! lol

Didn't they also have a different guy playing Thor?

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mhsmcc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the young lady whom breaks Batman's back...maybe she had a big a$$ strap on

92a1eef5.jpg

Saw The Grey last week great movie had me on the edge of my seat!!! The end thou had me wanting 5 more minutes.

I also saw Red Tails last night and it was awesome and the action was killer!!!

• 5 months later...

Just kill me now

/>http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/disney-news/press-releases/2012/10/disney-acquire-lucasfilm-ltd

Don't bet on it. Leia is now a Disney princess Havoc. I can only hope that we can lop off Mickey's ears to make a new moon of Endore!!! I can see Donald Duck cutting his own head off with a lightsaber!! Ludwig Van Drake disassembling R2D2 and C-3PO and mixing up their parts! Hmmm...those 2 have real possibilties.....