Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Movie Thread

Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:rofl:

Although sometimes its nice to see remakes but its not original anymore, everything tends to be a remake now

there is just too many remakes coming out the last few years. i dont mind a remake of a movie from the 70'-80's because they way they film them and the technology that goes into filming is different and they usually look better but they have been releasing them back to back it seems.

im not saying the original was bad but come on guys. i loved the friday the 13th and nightmare on elm street when i was a kid.

they tried remaking knightrider if antone remembers which btw blew no pontiac

that remake show wasnt bad they just dropped the ball way to early.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://ca.kotaku.com/5558339/if-this-is-th...ovie-sign-us-up

Scroll down a bit, you'll see the clip.

NOTE:

Not a "real" trailer, its a "test" to get reaction from everyone on how it would work if they took a movie in that direction.

wow ok they need to make that. it looks sick. I paused it on the pic of sub-zero and he looks badass. plus he was always my favorite. Scorpion was the shiz. Id love to see this become a full movie

Transformers' Fans to Receive a Shock

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk...ve-a-shock.html

The first step to fixing a mistake is admitting a wrong. For his part, Michael Bay has done that verbally.

Bay admitted the second "Transformers" movie deserved some of the negative feedback it received: "I'll take some of the criticism. It was very hard to put (the sequel) together that quickly after the writers' strike [of 2007-2008]." OK, fair enough. Now he's trying to fix the abomination that was "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" through his actions, too.

Bay revealed in an interview with USA Today two tidbits about the third Transformers film that should make fans happy. First came a decision that should surprise absolutely nobody: The third film is being shot in 3D (even though Bay had hinted in the past that it wouldn't be). In a more surprising announcement, Bay confirmed that fan-favorite Shockwave will be a featured villain.

Shockwave has an interesting history as a toy and as a Transformer. Shockwave's mold was originally produced by a company called ToyCo. Hasbro purchased the rights to add him to the Transformers universe, but not before quite a few other companies did the exact same thing.

Shockwave, with a different paint job, appeared in toy stores around Christmastime, confusing many young Transformers fans (including this author) by being sold under names such as "Galactic Man."

As a Transformer, Shockwave -- who could transform into a powerful laser gun -- was left in charge of the Transformer home planet Cybertron as the Autobots (the good robots) and Decepticons (the bad robots) battled against each other on Earth. Shockwave made an admirable and powerful leader in waiting.

Transformers fans will be the first to heed this warning: Don't get too excited about this announcement. Remember when Michael Bay also announced that fan-favorite Soundwave would be featured in the second film? Remember how that turned out? Soundwave, who as a toy transformed into a cassette player, spent about three minutes onscreen (if that) as some sort of spy satellite in "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

See the cast at the last 'Transformers' premiere >>

These announcements were made on the set of the third "Transformers" film, where shooting has already begun without former star Megan Fox, who was dropped from the series just a few weeks before filming got underway. The other human star of the "Transformers" franchise, Shia LaBeouf, is coping without his former costar. "I love Megan and I miss the girl," LaBeouf told USA Today.

3D B)

no Megan Fox :P (even thou shes a shitty actor we like looking at her. lol)

Shockwave meh :lol2:

Megan Fox is eye candy, nothing more. Her acting skills are laughable.

Interesting move as far as Shockwave goes.

Hopefully, the third movie will be the last.

We'd need a REAL He-Man movie, Thundercats movie, a REAL Dragonball Z movie, a Roning Warriors movie and last, but not least, the defender of the universe movie -> the greatest robot of all VOLTRON!

It's going to flop (monetarily) and since Fox isn't going to be in it no one is going to want to see it.

Might be a good movie but revenue will be down.

• Founders

It's going to flop (monetarily) and since Fox isn't going to be in it no one is going to want to see it.

Might be a good movie but revenue will be down.

This^

Only true reason I went to the movies to see the 2nd one was to see the cars and Meagan Fox. People that aren't into cars or GM cars as much as us probably won't go now B)

I'll probably see it for sure though just cause I've seen the other 2. Anyone see the girl they got to replace Fox? Not a fan, not a fan...

Am I the only one that finds Megan Fox not attractive? I honestly don't see the big deal with her. She seems no different than the other ditzy dumb broads I see on Long Island every day.

' date='Jun 12 2010, 11:44 AM' post='29214']

Am I the only one that finds Megan Fox not attractive? I honestly don't see the big deal with her. She seems no different than the other ditzy dumb broads I see on Long Island every day.

I need to visit Long Island!

i need to go back to LI now. lol. haha

As for megan fox, she is a hottie. if i had 1 night with her, it would be an endless night if i may say and no one can disagree with that. she has money and a bangin body. lol

i don't know.. the 1st and 2nd movie's were alright but we will have to see when the movie comes out.

who is the girl that is replacing megan?

nvm. just found out who is replacing sam's girl.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2358643/

meh!

I image a 3D Transformers would be pretty nice, especially at IMAX.

What about VOLTRON???

' date='Jun 12 2010, 02:44 PM' post='29214']

i think shes a babe.. but i dont see how she gets as much attention as she does.. there are far better looking celebrities and just woman out there period haha

ide be pumped to see a transformers movie in 3D

• 2 weeks later...

I saw The Book of Eli the other night Im not sure if it was as good as I thought it would be or worse. lol I enjoyed it alot but could see where it was going the whole movie except for one or two turns at the end. I would say its a good story idea and worth watching.