Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Movie Thread

Ghost

I wonder who the villain will be. They better not recast the Joker. Might as well recast Batman then. If they do, it better be for a short clip or something. Cuz they kind of left that open in "The Dark Knight" film having them hang there while the cops came.

I was almost confident they were going to bring in Catwomen. What better time. Rachel is dead, Fox quit, he would need someone to talk to. I read way back that it was in question to cast Rachel Weisz as Catwomen... Damn that would be awesome!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

I wonder who the villain will be. They better not recast the Joker. Might as well recast Batman then. If they do, it better be for a short clip or something. Cuz they kind of left that open in "The Dark Knight" film having them hang there while the cops came.

I was almost confident they were going to bring in Catwomen. What better time. Rachel is dead, Fox quit, he would need someone to talk to. I read way back that it was in question to cast Rachel Weisz as Catwomen... Damn that would be awesome!

In the Dark Knight, they had some foreshadowing when they were looking at his new armor and Fox said "Should do fine against cats". Definitely thought that would be for Catwomen.

In the Dark Knight, they had some foreshadowing when they were looking at his new armor and Fox said "Should do fine against cats". Definitely thought that would be for Catwomen.

:lol2: I just wish they would quit pulling our chains and give us some more details already :slap:

• 4 weeks later...

these movies are so friggen out of order. :)

there are also Green hornet, green lantern, transformers, captain america and Thor. trailers out too.

Aso saw new Batman 3 posters and romors of another star trek and about a bunch of other movies as of late.

No Pirates is in order.

and Furious goes 1 2 4 5 3

1 was walker&Diesel/Jordana Brewster/Michelle Rodriguez

2 was tyrese&walker

4 was the last one walker&Diesel/Jordana Brewster/Michelle Rodriguez

5 is the new one walker&Diesel/tyrese/Han Lue/Jordana Brewster

3 is tokyo drift Lucas Black/Han Lue/Bow Wow(Diesel at the end).

:)

more info

well at the end of the last one Jack had Barbozas map but Barboza had the pearl. So you could see this one comming. Also William "Will" Turner & Elizabeth Swanns story is done and has no were to go. I think it will work out fine without them and there will be new characters.

It would have been fine leaving it as it was at the end of the third Pirates installment, but I am so excited for the fourth one. Guess who will be at the midnight showing in Pirate garb (again)?! :nerd:

And the lack of Elizabeth and Will makes sense. He's stuck taking the souls to where they need to go, and she's stuck on the mainland caring for the kid. The end.

I am very excited to see Penelope Cruz as a Pirate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Top 3 of favorites movies anyone ?

I still have a hard time deciding mine but let's say;

Fight Club

The Matrix (first one)

Groundhog Day

• 4 weeks later...

I friend lent me "I hope they serve beer in hell" great funny movie!

• 2 weeks later...

That was a pretty funny movie. I kind of want to see it again because I'll think it's funnier I'm sure :)

I can't pick three favorite movies! Too hard. Don't laugh but The Lion King is probably on there. I have an unhealthy amount of sentimental attachment to it, and that's the movie that got me started singing. I was in choir for 10 years because I used to sing "I Just Can't Wait to be King" all the time and a friend of my parents told me I had a pretty voice. Hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally watched The Simpson Movie start to finish. Not bad. Mindless humour is good every now and then.

• Founders

:picard: that's a good movie, I find the Simpsons have a few "deeper" jokes that are funnier if you know the history in which they are brought up. Family Guy is the one that really is point laugh and don't think lol. I hardly watch Family Guy now because of it, every episode has about the same stuff... Simpsons vary a bit more but yeah they haven't gotten much better with age either.

On the topic of good movies, I suggest watching Takers. Definitely a good movie and one of my favorite movies that I've seen/have been made recently