Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

The Official Movie Thread

chat about all past, present and future movies. favorite movies, character, scenes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

GO SEE AVATAR IN 3D!!!!

amazing movie!!!

special affects A+++++++

3D effects A+++++++

Story A+++

A little bit sci-fi, A little bit of a love story, a whole lot of a sci-fi thriller and lots of action.

An epic movie that cant be missed!!! If you see it in non 3D you just wasted your money!!! GO SEE IT IN 3D!!

hhmmm....

Yeah, we have the bootlegged copy at work, quality sucks I've been told, so I'm actually going to wait until I get back to the states to see this movie, don't want a crappy quality bootleg to kill it for me, but I hear it's really, really good!

I am not a fan of ANYTHING sci-fi. My husband reeeeally wanted to see this tonight... but our movie theather (Muvico) has VIP section with a full bar and it was sold out, so we didn't stay. Most movies are better when you can drink through them.

I tell you a movie I really can't wait to see...

TOY STORY 3 :lol:

I tell you a movie I really can't wait to see...

TOY STORY 3 ;)

whoa, deja vu. :D

Not to much of a fan of scifi... but the way EVERYONE is talking about Avatar... I might just go see it. :D

I might have to go see it then! It didn't really interest me but if it's that good, I may have to go see it... (Avatar)

I might have to go see it then! It didn't really interest me but if it's that good, I may have to go see it... (Avatar)

Everybody's benn telling me... dude you need to go see it... so I just might.

Gah, the reviews are great on it, and all we have at work is a bootleg with crappy quality and a damn baby crying in the background... I so wanna see a good version of Avatar!

its that realistic effect of actually being in a threater without being in a theater. B)

Hmmm, I really want to see the 3-D version, I've heard it's the best by far, and with the new technology created specifically for this movie, it blows your mind

Hmmm, I really want to see the 3-D version, I've heard it's the best by far, and with the new technology created specifically for this movie, it blows your mind

totaly does live up to the hype.

Watched two movies today while at work, one called The Box, really retarded movie about a family given a box with a button, two choices can happen, you don't press the button, or you press it and someone you don't know dies, and you get a million dollars... well (SPOILER ALERT) they push it, and apparently at the end of the movie you learn that they killed someone else who had the same choice, and they end up dieing as well, very stupid movie... The other movie I watched was called Cadillac Records, and was based on music from the 50s and artists who dealt with some record company, really good movie though, I definitely recommend it!

Yeah, doesn't look too bad.

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind seeing this

Somethings are better left alone. :agreed:

Somethings are better left alone. ;)

:( That's the same thing the wife said...

Meh... NO Mr.T??? I pitti those fools!!!

Somethings are better left alone. :D

:( That's the same thing the wife said...

:lol2: The wife told you that Dan.... WOW!!! what were guys doing??? ;)

ill have my friend download it. doesn't look like it'll be that amazing in theaters. :lol2:

;) That's the same thing the wife said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :(

:( Nope, she just thinks the movie looks stupid and figured something so great already should have been left alone... she said no point in trying to revitalize the dead and then disrespect them doing it...

yea idk looks actiony but its still crapping on a team whats next magnum pi