Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Movie Thread

Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

GO SEE AVATAR IN 3D!!!!

amazing movie!!!

special affects A+++++++

3D effects A+++++++

Story A+++

A little bit sci-fi, A little bit of a love story, a whole lot of a sci-fi thriller and lots of action.

An epic movie that cant be missed!!! If you see it in non 3D you just wasted your money!!! GO SEE IT IN 3D!!

Yeah, we have the bootlegged copy at work, quality sucks I've been told, so I'm actually going to wait until I get back to the states to see this movie, don't want a crappy quality bootleg to kill it for me, but I hear it's really, really good!

I am not a fan of ANYTHING sci-fi. My husband reeeeally wanted to see this tonight... but our movie theather (Muvico) has VIP section with a full bar and it was sold out, so we didn't stay. Most movies are better when you can drink through them.

I might have to go see it then! It didn't really interest me but if it's that good, I may have to go see it... (Avatar)

Everybody's benn telling me... dude you need to go see it... so I just might.

Gah, the reviews are great on it, and all we have at work is a bootleg with crappy quality and a damn baby crying in the background... I so wanna see a good version of Avatar!

its that realistic effect of actually being in a threater without being in a theater. B)

Hmmm, I really want to see the 3-D version, I've heard it's the best by far, and with the new technology created specifically for this movie, it blows your mind

totaly does live up to the hype.

Watched two movies today while at work, one called The Box, really retarded movie about a family given a box with a button, two choices can happen, you don't press the button, or you press it and someone you don't know dies, and you get a million dollars... well (SPOILER ALERT) they push it, and apparently at the end of the movie you learn that they killed someone else who had the same choice, and they end up dieing as well, very stupid movie... The other movie I watched was called Cadillac Records, and was based on music from the 50s and artists who dealt with some record company, really good movie though, I definitely recommend it!

• 2 weeks later...

Meh... NO Mr.T??? I pitti those fools!!!

Somethings are better left alone. :D

:( That's the same thing the wife said...

:lol2: The wife told you that Dan.... WOW!!! what were guys doing??? ;)

:( Nope, she just thinks the movie looks stupid and figured something so great already should have been left alone... she said no point in trying to revitalize the dead and then disrespect them doing it...