Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ringo64

Entire lineup from 1979

Thought this was an interesting page from a magazine of the 1979 lineup from Pontiac, Don't see much like this anymore.

post-1-0-72738100-1402957315_thumb.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

cool. and it would have been nice of a modern Pontiac shot.

I SPY A PHOENIXXXXXXX

Second row the the back, the red one. Phoenix with a landau top!!!!

I SPY A PHOENIXXXXXXX

Second row the the back, the red one. Phoenix with a landau top!!!!

Was waiting for youz :lol:

There is more than that. The cars on either side of the red Phoenix are Phoenixs. Also, third row from the back, the last two from the bottom - next to the two Sunbirds - then 3 more Phoenixs.

I seen it haha! but I was looking for my exact one

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By ScottieDogFLA
      My Sunset Orange Metallic '02 Bird is finally undergoing it's much needed restoration.  FIrst order of business: replacing the OEM Wheels which are corroding with some new rims.
      Kudos to "Mufflers Brakes & More" in West Palm Beach who discovered the corrosion on the inside of the old wheels - and refused to charge me for their fix!  

• By 65gtotrips
      My compilation of assorted Pontiac Muscle...
      PONTIAC • ALL YEARS • PHOTO ALBUM
      65GTOTRIPS https://foreverpontiac.com/profile/3605-65gtotrips/
    • By ScottieDogFLA
      IT is a great pleasure to be a "newbie" on this site as I am a long-time Pontiac enthusiast!  
      My first ownership began back in 1976 when as a High School Senior, I purchased a '64 LeMans from my neighbors.  Not a GTO by any means (flat 6, standard brakes), it still started me on my Pontiac journey- which included:
      1984 T-1000,  1986 Sunbird,  1988 Firebird (V6),   1996 Grand Prix GT,  2004 GTO (my buddy Mike and I were early adopters of the Monaro/GTO and Pontiac Performance Magazine actually did a photo story on us called "Blood Brothers" as we lived several houses apart), 
      current ride:  2002 Firebird.  Sunset Orange Metallic.   Apparently, it was one of the last couple of hundred produced and I thoroughly enjoy it!  Although I drive a german performance sedan during the work week, I intend to keep my 'Bird for a long long long time!  I never had a car with T-tops before this one and I love opening it up and cruising alongside the beach on FL A-1-A, going to the local "Cars & Coffee" once a month.

• By Pauk
      Looking for a blower motor resistor for a 1973 Pontiac LeMans, US-built.  The car HAS air conditioning.  The blower control on the dash has FOUR settings, (lo - - hi).
      The resistor I have in the car now works on the lower three settings, but gives me nothing on 'hi.' 
      I think maybe it needs a very specific part from JUST a 1973 LeMans WITH A/C.
      Thanks in advance,
      Gary

• By Ringo64
      Win a FREE 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar
      Another year, another great calendar! We want to thank all those who have participated in our calendar and of course, those who have supported us and bought the calendar. We can't do this without you!
      To celebrate another year of Forever Pontiac, we are giving away a FREE 2018 Forever Pontiac Calendar! It's simple all you need to do is reply to this topic and you're entered.
      How to enter? Just click the red "Reply to this Topic" button and reply with a comment.
      Want more entries? Post around the forums, gallery, everywhere! One post = one more entry. We also are offering those who are part of our "Enhanced Membership" 2 entries per post. 
      Not part of our Enhanced Membership? Sign up now and get more benefits around Forever Pontiac! Click here for more.
      Don't want to wait to see if you win? Purchase the calendar now! Click here

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.