Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

whats better for me?

Ok so im looking for a new car and it has come down to 03 to 04 bonnie ssei or gp gtp. I want to start with a decent amount of power and add to it. But i also have 3 kids, and we do like to travel, to see concerts and what not. I am torn between these two and it is driving me nuts. Any info or suggestions, or what have you would be greatly appreciated.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Well ive always wanted bonnie, i like the fact that it is roomy and powerful, but the gtp is sportier looking. The only diff between the two that i have found is the bonnie has more room and better suspension. I don't know details of the trans in either one. Which one is better, what problems if any, or if like the motor they are identical.

Bonneville, more room, longer wheel base, like driving the sofa down the road.

As long as you are not dumping the extra ponies to them I have personally seen these transmissions go 200,000 miles plus.

Cold air, bigger throttle body with spacers, plugs, and performance exhaust is all i plan on adding for power enhancers. Nothing major.

all depends on what you want, bonnie is bigger and more comfy, GTP will be faster, and more sporty and funner to drive, the 4t65e-hd is a hit or miss, some last forever, and some crap out at 100k miles, the GTP has a bit more aftermarket support chassis wise, Both are great cars, just depends on what you want.