Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Looking for someone good with words.

:rofl:

since knowone has submitted anything else im going to go with kaymo's one.

great job man and thanks to eveyone that took the time to give it a shot! :lol2:

I did it a s a Word doc. because its the most widely used program that most of us have.

I kept it simple so not to distract from our message and just used the form banner to tie it into our forums theme.

Im looking for someone good with words and writing!!!

I would like to desgin a flyers for us to hand out at car shows or for us to have a bunch under our windshield wipers at car shows. This will help get the word out about the forum. This is what I did but im not realy happy with it and im sure one or most lol of you can do so much better. Use mine as a guideline of what im looking for.

thanks in advance for the help! :lol2:

The flyer will be 8 1/2 X 11

XXXXXXXX

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

thanks guys. :cheers:

Killiger2009 just post it up here on a quote or PM it to me if you dont want anyone to see it.

Ok PM sent but im not going to comment or make any decisions till I see eveyones. Everyone has different styles ect and im not sure what im looking for yet.

sorry im too busy to make a whole flyer, but here is some script for you. hope you like

Foreverpontiac.com

We cordially invite you and all other Pontiac owners to join us at foreverpontiac.com. Now we have a place where we can go talk with other pontiac owners to discuss the love and passion we all share for our cars.

Foreverpontiac is a new web forum that encompasses all years and all things pontiac. We have only been around a short time, but our membership levels grow daily! We hope that you will come join us and add yourself, and your ride, to our family!

We have many posting sections including Progression threads, modifications including interior, exterior, performance, suspension, brakes, wheels and tires, audio/video and lighting as well as a how-to section. There are regional meetings sections, off topic and other brand discussion, as well as a for sale and craigslist sharing forum.

Every month we choose a member's ride to be featured as Pontiac of the Month. Their car will be proudly displayed on the main page.

We also have an instant chat room for our members to get to know each other a little better with one on one discussion.

Come check us out and help keep the memory of Pontiac alive!

Our thanks,

Staff & members of foreverpontiac.com

WOW I love it!!! :welcomeFP:

If knowone else throws there hat in with something else I'll make it into a flyer for us.

I'll give it a couple of days to give others a chance too. :nom_noms:

The info I put on our MySpace... it might work for this as well :rofl:

Calling all Pontiac owners and enthusiasts!

We want to meet you! If you have a passion for Pontiac, come be part of our new and steadily growing family. Big things are on the horizon at ForeverPontiac.com, and you and your Pontiac should be there!

Forever Pontiac is a constantly growing online community consisting of Pontiac owners and enthusiasts that share one thing in common, the love and joy of Pontiac! We all know that due to the economic turn of events going on around the country, GM has decided to cut the "Excitement" division, Pontiac. This is a sad event for automotive history. but we WILL keep the Excitement alive!

There are many things that you will be able to do within the walls of ForeverPontiac.com, some of which are:

-Associate with other Pontiac owners

-Stay informed on the Pontiac brand (hey, you never know, it COULD be revived!)

-Stay informed about local/regional/national gatherings

-Special deals on products through our Vendor Program

So swing on over and take a look! ForeverPontiac.com- You and your Pontiac belong there!

since knowone has submitted anything else im going to go with kaymo's one.

great job man and thanks to eveyone that took the time to give it a shot! :D

I did it a s a Word doc. because its the most widely used program that most of us have.

I kept it simple so not to distract from our message and just used the form banner to tie it into our forums theme.