Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Video Game Thread

Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

merged into the video game thread.

Ringo, wheres your topic?

• 1 month later...

Man I can not wait till November for this game. I love NFS and ive owned ever one they have come out with. I cant wait to pick this up the day it comes out. Ive been begging EA Sports to come out with another Hot Pursuit cause I loved the first one and well they are. :lol2: man its gonna take for ever till it comes out, lol.

http://hotpursuit.needforspeed.com/

;)

I swear, they need to make a phone with flash support.

Is this anything like the NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 for PS2? The last game before they went all import crazy with NFS: Underground?

yup its got very very high end cars. I mean damn dude. pretty much its just like hot Pursuit 2 before the Import crap messed them up. even the road in the Video Looks like the mountain map from HP2.

Chris can you see youtube vids on your Phone?

here Chris hope you can see these

GI_img_02.jpg

GI_img_03.jpg

so so epic i want it but sadly i sold my xbox :(

buy a PS3 so we can race. lol

I just had a kid tell me that Midnight club is better then NFS. I LOLed at him. I said MNC can never beat the real NFS before they went all ricer on us. now there back and look better then ever.

no worries. and the pics and video...look....BA!!! and i have no 360/PS3 :dancingpontiac::(

Gameplay in action of the new NFS: Hot Pursuit game:

Criterion really is making NFS look and feel like it's glory days before EA screwed it up with the Underground era.

• Founders

is there a realistic damage setting? By far my favorite setting in Forza. Crashing into people then watching their car die mwuhahahaha

there is damage but not fully real that I know of. I cant stand watching the 2 vids of people playing the game at E3 cause they suck. if I played them I would domonate them. Im amazing at NFS Games.

lol yeah and you are my bitch so yeah.... hahahaa. but I am insane at these games, my friends hate playing me cause they can never beat me.

lol yeah and you are my bitch so yeah.... hahahaa. but I am insane at these games, my friends hate playing me cause they can never beat me.

We need to have a playoff.