Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Video Game Thread

Ghost

• Founders

You can add me, RINGOinfluence, just if you invite me to play and I don't come its not I don't want to play with you its just I'm in a full party with my friends lol. I'm on COD MW2 mostly :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:willy_nilly: CONSOLIDATION is going to make me go crazy! I'm going to lose this page I know it...

:huh: um..ok? i think you been fighting the war a bit too much. :P

So umm... Am i the only PC gamer in here?

which game? and i think im the only Wii gamer here.

Lol, wayyyy to many to list.

But lately.

COD4

G-Mod

Borderlands

Stalker

Warcraft III

Dirt 2

Mass Effect

CSS

BF2

Sins of a solar empire

Starcraft

And so to play bad company 2, cant wait.

Also like 50 more games i'm not bout to add.

Well if you ever want to play starcraft with me let me know.

I'll hook you up with game ranger and we can tag team some damn zergs.

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Well this Friday the developers of Call of Duty are going to be giving the word on the new details of the game, supposedly due out this calendar year!

Rumors say that it will be based on a Vietnam type of game moving away from WWII. I don't know if I'm going to buy it because COD: World at War was kind of a disappointment to me after the first Modern Warfare. I'm just looking forward to when they come out with the 3rd Modern Warfare!

I'm just looking forward to when they come out with the 3rd Modern Warfare!

well unless something changes, you better have a xbox for MW3 cause IW said they arnt gonna make it for PS3

I had heard & read a report months ago that the two top devlopers had been fired and there is a law sute about it. I also heard that this may mean the end of COD. Anyone else heard this too?

• Founders
I had heard & read a report months ago that the two top devlopers had been fired and there is a law sute about it. I also heard that this may mean the end of COD. Anyone else heard this too?

Heard there was some balderdash going on with Infinity Ward, never really looked into it though. I don't think they'll ever end COD, being that MW2 had the biggest release for a game EVER lol. It's just a matter of where they take it as in if there is a law suit over the game name and itself then whoever wins it will take it from there then who knows what caliber of a game it will be.

Honestly there really aren't any other games out there that I would buy, besides sports games.

well unless something changes, you better have a xbox for MW3 cause IW said they arnt gonna make it for PS3

All for Microsoft, I hate Sony after the PS2... aka I have a 360 :(

I've read the same article. The whole staff was supposibly laid off as well. Delaying the game for months if not a year. So by infantry ward going back to WWII, there must be a new staff. Only reason i know this is because hell, a new staff will not be able to make a game to rival MW2. This new staff will have to take thing that have already happened and molest it into another video game. This will mark the downward spiral of Infantry Ward/ Call of Duty franchise.

Interesting. EDIT:

Analyst Says Infinity Ward Will Be 'Essentially Closed'

Modern Warfare 3 development could be spread around to multiple studios.

by Jim Reilly

April 28, 2010 - While the future of developer Infinity Ward remains unknown, one analyst believes Activision will close the studio in the near future. Analyst Mike Hickey of Janco Partners says in his latest report to investors Activision will shut down the studio after the release of the second Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 map pack.

"Continued defections from their Infinity Ward studio have created meaningful uncertainty around the future of their Call of Duty: Modern Warfare franchise," Hickey wrote. "A reported 26 developers have left the studio behind, with an original studio size of roughly 100. It was revealed yesterday that 38 Infinity Ward employees filed a lawsuit against Activision over royalties and alleges that they were held 'hostage'."

"We expect Infinity Ward studio will be essentially closed after their next map pack release, with development work on Modern Warfare 3 spread between two studios not historically tied to the franchise," he added.

Activision is set to reveal its first quarter 2010 results next Thursday, May 6.