Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
[[Template core/front/global/userBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Video Game Thread

Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

yes sadly. the Xbox will be first then snowball into the 360 then One. i dont want to become one of YOU people. :P

pc master race..said computer is a few years old and has a 2600k 16gb ram and a gtx 690 along with a samsung 840 pro and like 8tb of hard drives.

My T800 hauling some military ish and then my Pete 389 hauling some military ish

post-79-0-75329400-1444934355_thumb.png

post-79-0-66094000-1444934431_thumb.png

LOOK WHAT YOU DID GHOST, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!

In other news, most of this is irrelevant now with Xbox One at least:

glorious_pc_gaming_master_race_by_sasuke

i didnt do anything. and 4k gaming?

• Founders

My GPU has full 4K capabilities but 4K monitors are stupid expensive still, so I'm going to wait on that. 

Yup, I got my 4K UHDTV for the price of monitor and it's 65"

• 1 month later...

so i was walking around Best Buy a while ago. and i notice, even with the low prices, there are dozens of XB1s. so then i got to thinking, "maybe i should get one. but do i really want to become like Ringo?" then im told that there is no extra controller for that bundle. "phew, saved from MS!" but then the employee went to go talk with a manager and comes back that i can get the bundle and get the controller when in stock. so i pick up the box and off we go. then i realised what i was doing and left it. :D 

no but really, i was getting it. since he couldnt put the order for the controller, i didnt take it.