Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Video Game Thread

Ghost

Big XBox 360 gamer here. GT is Fusion14, I play Forza 3, COD:MW2, Madden 10, NBA Live 09, etc, etc, etc... :D Been addicted to MW2 since it came out though.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Big XBox 360 gamer here. GT is Fusion14, I play Forza 3, COD:MW2, Madden 10, NBA Live 09, etc, etc, etc... :D Been addicted to MW2 since it came out though.

I play that at work and it is SUPER addicting!

I play that at work and it is SUPER addicting!

at least we know who to blame if our military doesnt protect us. :lol2: since theres new members, ill ask...anyone have a Wii?

I like fps story games like Bioshock. <3

Anyway, since I'm misguided and finally arrived at the right place:

Wii: (I have one, but forgot what my tag thinger is)

Xbox 360: LeapingLizzy27

PSN: LeapingLizzy45

I <3 the forza ;) I <3 the forza long teim

P.S. Since I just got the ps3 and my main platform is the xbox, I was wondering if people could list a few titles that are PS3 exclusive that I could try out. I'm a happy member of Gamefly; I've already got Uncharted and Uncharted 2 in my cue after a few xbox dealiers (Bioshock 2, and a whole slew of fps's). Demon's souls is a ps3 exclusive, no? I'm not gonna touch Gran Turismo 'cause I really like Forza 3 (sorries) D;

I like fps story games like Bioshock. <3

Anyway, since I'm misguided and finally arrived at the right place:

Wii: (I have one, but forgot what my tag thinger is)

Xbox 360: LeapingLizzy27

PSN: LeapingLizzy45

I <3 the forza :woot: I <3 the forza long teim

P.S. Since I just got the ps3 and my main platform is the xbox, I was wondering if people could list a few titles that are PS3 exclusive that I could try out. I'm a happy member of Gamefly; I've already got Uncharted and Uncharted 2 in my cue after a few xbox dealiers (Bioshock 2, and a whole slew of fps's). Demon's souls is a ps3 exclusive, no? I'm not gonna touch Gran Turismo 'cause I really like Forza 3 (sorries) D;

You need teh Call of Duty! :lol2:

I'll have to add you tonight when I get back on, Fusion14, and we can play some FM3 sometime down the road. :o

' date='Jan 22 2010, 03:56 AM' post='4242']

Pfft. My Sega Genesis is where it's at. Sonic the Hedgehog FTW.

:lol2: I got the Genesis emulator system that has games already programed in it and can take the older games! Plus I have SNESs and NESs in my G6!

:P I got the Genesis emulator system that has games already programed in it and can take the older games! Plus I have SNESs and NESs in my G6!

Yep. I have all the Sonic Genesis games. I've been recently trying to find the sleeper hit, Sonic CD for the PC.

I have MW2, but I can't really play it 'cause it reminds me too much of hubby in the sandbox. q_q I'll pick it up after he comes home.

I have to get W@W again because of NAZI ZOMBIES YAAAAAY

I just rented Left 4 Dead (the first one) and I was a little disappointed there wasn't more of a story behind it than just the opening video. I'm gonna play some other games then rent L4D2 and see how that goes, though I'm probably only gonna play it when I need to blow off some steam.

W@W I just picked up yesterday as a present for my hubby when he gets back, but I might break it in a little bit before he does actually return. :agreed: Also preordered Bioshock 2 collector's edition for Xbox and MAG

Looking forward to both a lot!

Is it? How much better than the first one is it? I'm thinking bout getting it myself...

You need to play the first one then play the second one. You can carry your character over.

Its pretty bad ass. Its not my type of game, but i'm liking this a ton. I wont spoil anything for you guys who are planning on getting it.