Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Video Game Thread

Ghost

>sees username

Oooooo, I'm not alone anymore.

Lol true that.

I don't suppose your username relates to CHAOS Emeralds? I was actually just playing some Sonic Adventure on my Dreamcast not too long ago. In fact, this username started when I used to go on the Sonic Adventure 2 message boards as a kid and it was then I invented it. It just kind of stuck with me since then.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Lol true that.

I don't suppose your username relates to CHAOS Emeralds? I was actually just playing some Sonic Adventure on my Dreamcast not too long ago. In fact, this username started when I used to go on the Sonic Adventure 2 message boards as a kid and it was then I invented it. It just kind of stuck with me since then.

Nope, my username came from a song title from the band Scar Symmetry.

I've been using this name for ten years now. :lol:

As for Sonic Adventure, not a fan. I'm a Genesis fanboy at heart.

Ah, so you're an old old school fan? I'll admit, the Genesis is where it's at. Those 4 games (plus Sonic CD) were the best ones but I have a soft spot in my heart for the Dreamcast games and after that, it's kind of hit or miss but there are some other decent ones from the latter era. I guess much like cars themselves, people are partial to the classics (myself included)

On a side note, ChaosWeaver, this Sonic fan game looks amazing. It seems like a natural progression of the Genesis game engines, using similar but upgraded graphics and physics and the levels seem to have some creativity behind them. This would've been a much more fitting Sonic 4 than the one SEGA made 

There's Sonic Before the Sequel (I have a six part series for that) and this one, Sonic After the Sequel, which I'm currently up to part 3.

Once done, I'll be playing Lake Fepard's next Sonic game, Sonic Before the Sequel: Aftermath. It introduces new elements, and is not linear like the traditional Sonic game. In fact, think Castlevania, or Metriod on level exploring and finding items to progress on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

why both? and no, none for me. but now i would like to expand to MS. so which is the better 360? do you know where the Void Warranty Seal is on the slim?

Once I know Forza 6 isn't a flop like 5 was, I'll be jumping to the One.

Need to backup my hard drive though, now that the One will be reverse compatible, no way in hell am I losing my Forza 4 files. Three years went into that game.

I just got a new CPU and Motherboard. 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132507

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117369

I'm just waiting for them to arrive.

Should finally bring my PC on par with the massive monolith of a graphics card that is my EVGA GTX 970 SC

Now I just need to find games that I can max out lol

• Founders

why both? and no, none for me. but now i would like to expand to MS. so which is the better 360? do you know where the Void Warranty Seal is on the slim?

The original 360 is from when they first came out back in 2006(?). The black slim one is recent and has wifi built-in, a better processor and a motherboard that doesn't overheat as much as the original, plus Kinect and HDMI capability. Got a deal for it a couple years back for like $100 for the Xbox, Kinect and a year of Xbox Live so got it (Xbox Live alone was $60)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

even tho it already has 4Gb internal flash? and yes, the black one. that still has the 360 shape. not the E that looks like the One.