Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
D0M1NIX

New Gaiiiii

Hello ladies and gents! Here to introduce the love of my car life (for now). I live in the La Crosse, WI area and I really don't like it. It's been so flipping warm and humid lately!

aqe6etun.jpg

yhy4a7yq.jpg

She is my first car and has been decently dependable. Let's just say I thank god I have a bumper-to-bumper warranty for another year or so.

I used to own a 2008 Grand Prix, but come to find out the dealer I got it from continuously lied about it being in any sort of accident. I have come to find that Carfax is an awesome tool. Long story short, the associate that sold me the car got his rear end handed to him.... Along with several broken parts from the front end. Then he gave me the keys to any car in the lot (up to a certain price point) and I fell in love with, what's now, my G6.

I'm a headlight retrofitter over at a couple G6 sites. I just completed my first like-OEM (same as OEM) retrofit yesterday. I also retrofit Eagle Eyes and Spyder Auto housings for my car.

ujepumej.jpg

I stumbled upon this site looking up forums on Tapatalk and I figured I'd stop by here! I hope I'll enjoy my stay here!

Nice to meet you all!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Nice GXP!

another G6P-er left the nest. welcome to my site. :D

:welcomeFP:

Nice GXP!

Thanks!

another G6P-er left the nest. welcome to my site. :D

Hey now, I didn't leave G6P. I just thought I'd join this site to meet new people! And.... Is this really your site?

the rest of us didnt leave either. wink wink. jp.

<<<<<< somewhere there. isnt that right Ringo. :P

Dang, been quite awhile since we had a new G6 owner.

Welcome to the forums!

the rest of us didnt leave either. wink wink. jp.

<<<<<< somewhere there. isnt that right Ringo. :P

Well if it's your site, maybe you should start paying the hosting fees :P

• Like 1

Welcome great 6 man.

Well if it's your site, maybe you should start paying the hosting fees :P

thought i was. you know auto pay set up with that special contract deal and all with that one overseas account. should be set for life. :D

Welcome to the site.