Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Here- 1999 GP GTP

Hi there,

I am from Ontario, I bought my first pontiac back in sept it was a 2003 GTP. I was in an accident and bought a 1999 GTP coupe a week after. Since then I've been hooked on pontiac and my prix hoping to modify it further than it is.

List so far,

-SD Ram air hood

-Open cone intake

-MSD ign. coils

-NGK wires on autolite copper core 606s

-Aeroforce scan guage

-LED spyder halos with the grille inserts yadda yadda all that fun stuff

Anywho ive only had the car a few months. I plan to install headers and do a gen V swap in the next month or two as well as a street tune to get her running good. I've done all the work myself and want to continue working on it.

I am in love wit pontiacs, G8 GTs, GTOs and Trans ams are some of my favourites makes me wish I could get something besides this prix.

Anyways, seems like a good site!

post-2080-0-64084000-1401416625_thumb.jp

post-2080-0-40286600-1401416631_thumb.jp

post-2080-0-10054500-1401416636_thumb.jp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks guys, I was going to do a retrofit however these spyders go for around $300 and I managed to get them for $100 lightly used so I wasnt complaining. Output is a lot better than stock and that is without HIDs. If I were to do it again i'd like to do the housings black

Just FYI, housings like those aren't meant for HIDs or the heat they generate.

Find a normal set of housings and retrofit once you want to switch over.

Thank you for the welcome , these housings ran HIDs for a while before I bought them off the guy. I have the HIDs but I didnt have any ballasts or relays and honestly don't care for setting it up unless I were to retrofit like you said. I had to redo a wiring harness for them with as the harness that came with it was set up it. Anyways I am quite fond of the look over the stock but yes I do like retrofits better.